Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43756 times)

there IS NO CONSPIRACY LOOK AT THE loving TIME STAMPS

shut up scum
Imagine being literally THIS furious about loving legos... I am loling. Brickheads... when will they learn?

why do these brothers only talk stuff in discord

I don't think I ever seen Tony seething this much. I guess it's not often he gets beat at his own game.

I used to think this thread was a tragedy... Now I realize it's a comedy

stay based tony. keep making cool builds

stay based tony. keep making cool builds

Thanks man, gotta ignore these haters

Thanks man, gotta ignore these haters
I think you'll find less of them if you post your Brickadia builds in the Brickadia discord (with .brs where necessary) instead of coming here to self-admittedly troll. Just a theory. Also stop confusing the poor brickheads bringing up this drama over there.

There was no conspiracy to advertise the game. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have complete spergs, sperging out at the mention of Brickadia. Seeing Crook's posts really makes me think they legitimately feel threatened by another brick building game, either that or they're trolling and should be disregarded anyway. Pathetic.

would look better in blockland doe

There was no conspiracy to advertise the game. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have complete spergs, sperging out at the mention of Brickadia. Seeing Crook's posts really makes me think they legitimately feel threatened by another brick building game, either that or they're trolling and should be disregarded anyway. Pathetic.

You and tony are the only people talking about "conspiracies" bro. There is no conspiracy here, just hard evidence that people in the Brickadia discord are discussing trolling the BLF beneath complicit admins. Seeing your posts makes me think you drink lighter fluid. Pathetic.

You and tony are the only people talking about "conspiracies" bro. There is no conspiracy here, just hard evidence that people in the Brickadia discord are discussing trolling the BLF beneath complicit admins. Seeing your posts makes me think you drink lighter fluid. Pathetic.
You're the one talking about people raiding the forums. We've been on these forums for years. The only difference is that we were talking about a different brick building game and you got butt-hurt. You're taking jabs at Brickadia for no loving reason other than the bullstuff that you helped stir up. Pathetic.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!