Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31569 times)

SS(BANNED) JBMOD
S+ BSmod
S Fortress craft castle miner z
A+++ brothercraft stuffcraft gaymode
A++ Corneroids secret indev 2020 branch
A+ Corneroids
A Minecraft (Vanilla)
B Minecraft (Modded)
C Toad
D Brickadia
E Terraria
F Terraria (year of our lord 2020)
where the forget is total miner you loving dumb ass forget ass richard in the booty hole ass

terraria coulda been ok if they didn't tack on so many mechanics that just barely eelate to the game, for example fishing

also ofc less grinding/tedious building and more action

so many mechanics that just barely eelate to the game, for example fishing
less grinding/tedious
more action
lool you mean minecraft?

lool you mean minecraft?
lamof yah how the forget does making an intentionally underused dimension required make any sense

mc vs terraria is a bad comparison, its like comparing cars to boats. people play each game for a different point entirely. personally i find both fun, but for different reasons

where the forget is total miner you loving dumb ass forget ass richard in the booty hole ass
You're looking for gaycraft it's that way, you'll fit right in --------->

reFX Nexus is good, damn it.

mc vs terraria is a bad comparison, its like comparing cars to boats. people play each game for a different point entirely. personally i find both fun, but for different reasons
mans gets it
mc → building + multiplayer minigames n building towns n stuff
terraria → exploration & combat

the point is mojang is making mc  comparable

Fortnite is a highly intellect game.

yah but the whole point of mc is simplicity and creativity; adding unnecessary bloat like new nether biomes not only desimplifies the game but also forces more time to be spent exploring and less time for the creative base-building that is literally the selling point of the game
Most people like that they are adding more stuff to explore in the nether and other places. If you wanna do nothing but build, just play creative? This has been established since you were in diapers lol

But they aren't at all

adding a fresh coat of paint to a car is like adding a fresh coat of paint to a boat. mojangs just adding new content, not changing how the fundamental game plays/fundamental focus of the game.

terraria is about progressing linearly through the game content and beating bosses while mc is more about base building and exploring a breadth of content in whatever order you want/happen to see first, rather than a linear path of them
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 04:43:43 PM by Conan »

adding a fresh coat of paint to a car is like adding a fresh coat of paint to a boat. mojangs just adding new content, not changing how the fundamental game plays/fundamental focus of the game.

terraria is about progressing linearly through the game content and beating bosses while mc is more about base building and exploring a breadth of content in whatever order you want/happen to see first, rather than a linear path of them
This is exactly what I was going to say. Terraria, despite the openness of progression in terms of the items you use, has a very linear boss progression, you can't really fight bosses out of order without it being an extreme struggle, and having it be not-fun at all. Minecraft is a lot more free-form, exploration, and creation are more it's focus rather than the Combat oriented progression Terraria has. They're fundamentally different games. They just belong to the same sort of retro aesthetic that became popular around the time both of the games came out. If you want to compare them, I guess you can, but you're not going to get very far in terms of comparisons before you reach a dead-end. Terraria focuses on action, with elements of creation. Minecraft focuses on creation with elements of action. If you prefer one over the other, that's perfectly fine, but don't compare them like they belong to exactly the same genre.

reFX Nexus is good, damn it.
as someone who just bought nexus 3 like a week ago i can say that this opinion makes me feel a slew of unexplainable emotions. ive used nexus for almost 5 years now and even for free (it was a friends key) i still didn't use it as much as omnisphere. but nexus 3 is actually pretty good, i have like 60 gigs of expansion packs and managed to favorite 350 sounds that i see myself using.

but for $250 loving dollars its a goddamn ripoff and i feel unbridled rage and regret that i purchased it, despite the fact that i still love the sounds
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 05:12:05 PM by PhantOS »