Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594498 times)

>joins tezuni's server for the first time on this key (47722)
>this
what the forget tezuni
why
why
search your posts for anything anti-tezuni
that'll be why

search your posts for anything anti-tezuni
that'll be why

Tezuni took away my Reg after i posted to the forums about how he went slightly overboard with a punishment.

Tezuni took away my Reg after i posted to the forums about how he went slightly overboard with a punishment.

as if reg was worth anything decent lol
with all the anti tez stuff i've posted on the blf i'm seriously surprised that i'm still forgetin mod

ARISE!

Case 1:

Server:

Context:

No explanation needed.

Case 2:

Server:

Context:

Between "Hi" and "denied", he had sent me a minigame invite.
When I said "ah forget it", I was about to join the minigame anyways.
Note that there were no rules stated and no warnings given.

Case 3:

Server:
(was not taken)
Context:

Ok I think this is the most appropriate thread for this but it isn't exactly a ban.
Earlier today on my airplane build server:

>joins tezuni's server for the first time on this key (47722)
>this
what the forget tezuni
why
why
I don't see the problem here. Chances are you forgeted up on another key and he doesn't want to deal with you again

Ok I think this is the most appropriate thread for this but it isn't exactly a ban.
Earlier today on my airplane build server:

The guy left by himself and without any warning even, so it isn't even punishment-related to begin with.

However, it fits in Memorable Blockland Chat Lines Associated Text, so go ahead and repost it there to bump it! (It's at the third page, but it's a cool thread which I unintentionally killed)

I don't see the problem here. Chances are you forgeted up on another key and he doesn't want to deal with you again
you realize tezuni bans people for talking stuff about his server
i got blacklisted for no reason and i dont recall me saying anything negative about it

"I hate this server"
"wtf why from the server i wanted to play it"

it's cause and effect man. he's not obligated to host people who are just gonna bitch about his server.

i got blacklisted for no reason and i dont recall me saying anything negative about it
You just contradicted yourself

And i completely support banning people that bash hosts

NickPB and Tezuni hardly ever blacklist for no reason. If you got blacklisted you either: acted like a cunt at one point, talked stuff on the server (this is already a richard move), or sperged out on the forum. There's never a 'no reason' behind it, so take some responsibility.

but you did and you got banned for it so don't play victim

NickPB and Tezuni hardly ever blacklist for no reason. If you got blacklisted you either: acted like a cunt at one point, talked stuff on the server (this is already a richard move), or sperged out on the forum. There's never a 'no reason' behind it, so take some responsibility.
so after doing a quick scan on the first 16 pages of my post history here, i saw nothing about me mentioning tezuni or nick

literally the only thing on the search other than this discussion was this
Nice admins tezuni.