blockland: the community that killed the game

Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 83942 times)

when initially reading this thread, discovering about halfway through the topic that goth77 was still alive to post, was indeed one of the bigger surprises.

Why wouldnt he be alive? Honestly I thought u die before him.

we are so back

Are we?

blockland flat earther child enthusiast cries about excessive use of social media, slobs on rage comic research artist. how are you breathing
yeah let me tell you im crying so hard right now. LOL. not sure what I did to ruffle your feathers but I don't see why there is any reason to call me a child enthusiast, that is both 100% untrue and just plain rude. anyone who hurts a child should be locked up for life or get the death penalty

and it really is Goth always the one giving the benefit of the doubt to just another iteration of the most out of left field mentality we see on this forum. just boring at this point
i don't see how the mentality was so "out of left field" when it's true that people do a lot of sob stories (and stupid pranks/challenges) on social media to gain some sort of following

when initially reading this thread, discovering about halfway through the topic that goth77 was still alive to post, was indeed one of the bigger surprises.

now this is how i remember blf

[img wi dth=5 0 0]https://i.ibb. co/7G Z9Scy/Sqn2DxF.jpg[/im g]
Oop.

who the forget is frequency

y'all when people come in here and say we're saying or arguing for something that we are not saying or arguing for, just ignore it and move on they want you to engage

Me?? i am not even 5% as spicy as goth77!

who the forget is frequency
Histrionic femcel who wrote a page long esoteric rant that immediately got locked in Off Topic.
It's a purely distilled meltdown that personifies the inmates of this forum. I've only browsed here for a handful of days, but a good consensus of the people here are late 20s-early 30s and still behave like passive aggressive schoolgirls that overdosed on reddit and discord. How much seething was generated that someone here had to report a post making fun of sodomites for flaming on a dlgf? The forum is utterly devoid of insight beyond airing petty personal grievances and having fits about the forum owner not being a Good loving Person™, although I hold zero standards for the stragglers of a dead lego game forum with nothing else to discuss. There is a reason that Off Topic + Drama have more posts than the rest of the site combined.

Read Meditations. Marcus Aurelius makes great mention of handling yourself after getting groomed by AGPs on an uncensored lego game in the wild west era of the internet.

Me?? i am not even 5% as spicy as goth77!
This is not true. You are like 7% as spicy as goth77. Goths overabundance of spiciness assures his continued existence. Your lack of spiciness may indicate death. You die twice unimproved, once when you stop breathing, and forever the last time your name is spoken on blf. Goth77 will undoubtedly be here as.long as blf is. You have already taken haitus many times. The spiciness you lack is not a strength, but a weakness. May my words inspire spiciness in fellow blfers may you all hear the call to spicy.

Calls forumers schoolgirls for flaming, doesn't understand schoolgirls or flaming. Forums is like a meltdown yet you are here melting down
What

. There is a reason that Off Topic + Drama have more posts than the rest of the site combined.

Its been that way since the beginning though

Why even attempt trying to rewrite a quote of me when you couldn't even grasp what I was saying, you esl handicap? The reason you are confused and could only conjure a "no you" in response is because you couldn't understand what was even said in my post.
Translate my posts into your native language before ever responding to me again.

[img  width=500]https://i.ibb.co/7GZ9Scy/Sqn2DxF.jpg[/img]
dam you've had this saved since what, 2017?