Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20019 times)

rawrman, go away. You're only here to make sure we don't make fun of your game. I'll say it again, go loving play it and leave us alone.

rawrman, go away. You're only here to make sure we don't make fun of your game. I'll say it again, go pandaing play it and leave us alone.
Don't tell me what to do.

rawrman, go away. You're only here to make sure we don't make fun of your game. I'll say it again, go pandaing play it and leave us alone.

What has he done wrong? Corrected a few misconceptions about Roblox? Go cry a river, buddy.

I honestly think that being on the Blockland forums, and playing Blockland has made a lot of people better spellers, and know more about how things work. I can say myself that Blockland has taught me tons of things.

Rawrman, I'll always carry an incredible bias towards Roblox and it's users in their friendy juices, your futile efforts at making Roblox look better is not working, and has only resulted in you being added to the other drama queen filth that pollutes our forums.

I think rawrman is pretty cool guy. eh defneds roblox and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think rawrman is pretty cool guy. He defends roblox and he isn't afraid of anything, also he doesn't compare blockland to roblox, he is just telling us that roblox is a different game.
:cookieMonster:

haha, you corrected all the mistakes except "he is pretty cool guy"

Rawrman, I'll always carry an incredible bias towards Roblox and it's users in their friendy juices, your futile efforts at making Roblox look better is not working, and has only resulted in you being added to the other drama queen filth that pollutes our forums.
kkthnxbai

i will bet you a dozen floppy disks you cant get her panties
Lol 16 candles Quote.

Monty you god damn arseface. Rawrman isn't trying to start anything. If you get your head out your ass you'd notice he's actually been contributing to this community, acting like a normal forum member with 2 exceptions:
1. He's actually nice to everyone even though people insult him and his game preferences, and
2. He'll correct those who wrongly accuse Roblox.

What has he done wrong?

The nice thing is, here in the BL forums, we follow a little thing called the first amendment. Hence, discussions, however controversial, can continue without censorship.

If its not worth getting all pumped up about, then at least you can get a good laugh out of watching people "fight".

The nice thing is, here in the BL forums, we follow a little thing called the first amendment. Hence, discussions, however controversial, can continue without censorship.

If its not worth getting all pumped up about, then at least you can get a good laugh out of watching people "fight".
This is what ultimately turned me off Roblox, being as old as I am I simply can't play something so controlled, so sterile, so not normal.

A good pursuit of knowledge needs to view any and every possibility, otherwise that pursuit is incomplete. That's why freedom of speech is pretty important, but hey Roblox is a game meant specifically for kids so an amount of control on the content is an expected collateral effect.

......you don't have rights on any website, even ones you own. freedom of speech don't apply at a private business or rented servers foo.

I'll always carry an incredible bias towards Roblox and it's users in their friendy juices
Or at least until it becomes dull, which it seemingly is.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 01:24:09 PM by Monty »