Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 234697 times)

It depends on your spec.

It's tedious for resto.
* ChexGuy331 shudders.

resto druids, can't be killed if used right

i would suggest feral combat for leveling, since your useing your forums all the time(i use cat :3 meow)

i hardly ever use bear, i should start
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:07:49 AM by kakashi11 »

druid got boring at lvl 16

Hey I have a question for you level 80s:

Are shadow priests good?

I stopped playing at level 70, and I had some pretty good raiding and pvp gear, and I sorta feel like playing again, but sorta don't feel like it either.

So, are shadow priests good in raids? Are they good in pvp?

Level 21 now, and so far druid is pretty good.

I gotta get to level 60, but I need help. D:

halfway to 41, and the recruit-a-friend link ends soon. However, Illidan's gone for a week.

me and friend have recruit a friend... we got 30 in like, 2 days... then again I've played this game on and off since the day it came out.

I wonder... If the recruit-a-friend gives a 3x xp gain when you're near each other, and rest xp works with it as well... will the Midsummer 1.5x xp gain buff work as well?

How does triple experience work, exactly?

It seems like if you get 3 times the experience from a quest, you don't need to do the other once, therefore, you can skip quest chains. Skipping quest chains would leave you out on good rewards including money and gear. You'd be relying on the gear that you find, or buy (with the little money you have).

Wouldn't it just mess everything up?

It kind of does mess you up, but really the only quests you need to do are chains. Started with the beginning chain in Mulgore until about 10 ( including some of the Bloodhoof ones ), did druid quest, went to Ghostlands, did a few side quests here and there, and then did the chain where you get the rare at the end. There you go, level 23.

You can go about questing like normal, if you want. You just level much faster, and you're much more reliable on drops.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:16:58 AM by Goron »

It kind of does mess you up, but really the only quests you need to do are chains. Started with the beginning chain in Mulgore until about 10 ( including some of the Bloodhoof ones ), did druid quest, went to Ghostlands, did a few side quests here and there, and then did the chain where you get the rare at the end. There you go, level 23.

That makes sense I guess.

I go to school with only 300 people, and the VAST majority of them are Xbox/Halo people, who's only computer is a MacBook, who constantly bash people like me who even speak of WoW, and the only video games they care about are the ones they consider "Hardcore". Hell, they've never even heard of Half-Life, Source, or Valve.

The only ones I saw who ever played Portal or Half-Life were anonymous upperclassmen. I'd see hints every few months of references like "The cake is a lie" or (on a "quote" project in a teacher's classroom) "The right man in the wrong place can make all of the difference in the world...    -Gman".

I eventually found who they were, but it was at the end of the year. They were seniors, and unfortunately, I would never see them again.

Then again, there are the geeks in the grade below mine. However, talking to or being friendly to the lower classmen is social Self Delete.

TL;DR: I don't have any friends who play my games. Only my older brothers and their friends.

I should start playing again. I miss my guild D:

Last time I remember playing, we met in Ratchet and brought like 100 beers, passed them around, got drunk, then ran to Tanaris and killed a bunch of Allies.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:29:33 AM by Hifin »

I don't play WoW with people I goto school with. Well... I did at one point, but we all moved away, and such. Who cares what your social status is?                  edit: the people who do actually play wow in my school are the ones who cry about it being to hard.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:40:45 AM by Goron »

I don't play WoW with people I goto school with. Well... I did at one point, but we all moved away, and such. Who cares what your social status is?                  edit: the people who do actually play wow in my school are the ones who cry about it being to hard.

Haha there was this one kid who left the school after a while.

"Dude, Bryce, you know that one orange dinosaur in the Orc place with the silver thing around its picture? It took me like an hour but I finally killed it lol"

lol rare spawn, so far i saw one in the WC.

also, level 37 druid