Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21157 times)

4. Cosplaying

?
People who pretend that they are an anime or furry character.
Its very creepy

Almost wish I hadn't asked.

By just reading a few pages of this, I came to a conclusion:

You like men more than you like women. I.e you like snake. Any normal straight person would have realized this person is being a prick and doesn't want to be friends. So you probably dug yourself a grave in that sense. Don't make sucky friends. Anime makes kids into gay teens, I've seen it happen.
I watch anime and I am not a queer person.

It will get you in the end.

aww man, the little chibis aren't dancing :x

First off, you're gay. You don't know it, because you're immature.

Gay people don't put guys up all over their pages and walls and things.
Gay people are really just emotional sensitive guys who think of girls as equals.
They like cutesy stuff.
One sure way you can tell that someone is gay is if when they are younger they call GUYS......boys.
Also wtf, chibi, that is what anime-loving girls or social outcasts love. There's another point.

Using :3 without having a very awesome reason for it makes you gay.
I think Tails uses that but tails is yay, so he gets the right to it :D

Also wtf...
Guys, just leave him aloe okay, I can relate to what he means by "harsh things" cuz I've had older kids gang up on me(Unless it was rape or a severe beating, then you need to toughen up.), and yes, it was because they felt like doing so, but calling him a pusillanimous individual for "not being able to handle his social life" isn't helping anything(You are on the internet. You shouldn't rely on "help" with your life too much on the internet, especially on forums like these.).and now you really ARE getting off topic(I'm sorry that some sort of law is keeping me from saying anything other than to get your "friend" back.).

And here's why I'm so upset that Trey hates me right now:
The Baltimore otokon is coming up soon, and I usually go with Trey, I've made several other friends, some of who'm like anime(Find more friends that do.), but none of them can go this year(What do you want us to do?). Plus, me and Trey had really gotten into anime, and started drawing anime and talking about it, so sure I have other friends who like anime, but he was my age and was like me, but now he's gone, and people are a bit worried about him, so I want to know what's wrong. and NO I'm not getting into other people's buisness, his parents know me very well(Then talk to his parents about the whole thing.) :x and he doesn't have any family issues either

look plz leave me alone, my 3 years at my school were hell thats why i get so pissy about it

its all personal
He was trying to help you, but you tell him to get away and shut up. You're an idiot.

Now for my help.

It seems Trey is a douchebag, but you are too.

Second, who gets bullied these days? I have never really seen bullying in my whole life. Yet you get bullied all the time. That's probably because you're not smart enough to get them away. I would think by that is that bullies, they first pick on you for because of some bad quality you have(loving of anime, being gay..or a girl) and then if they see that you react like a whiny emo kid, then they do it over and over for fun. When they realize that you don't care, they don't have fun, and then they stop.

The reason why girls love you so much is the same way girls love gay people....YOU'RE GAY.
Guys love cute things, but only manly cute things :D
Like dogs when they have a ball or playing frisbee.

About Trey, he's a douchebag for doing that to a friend. He's not really your friend. Stop sucking up to him. Just get some new friends, Also wtf, don't just go for anime-loving people. Find some new things to do, other than having climaxs over chibis.

Either come out of the closet or find something other than anime to do, finding new interests will lead to new friends, which might solve your social problem.

By just reading a few pages of this, I came to a conclusion:

You like men more than you like women. I.e you like snake. Any normal straight person would have realized this person is being a prick and doesn't want to be friends. So you probably dug yourself a grave in that sense. Don't make sucky friends. Anime makes kids into gay teens, I've seen it happen.
Q for the loving T

Men have more mass, equal brainpower, and less hormones, therefore we are superior.

Also, roosters

other interests is true.

you can sometimes get away with liking something really gay, if you have other interests.
like how i played runescape, yet didnt give up on pusillanimous individual

:D

just for some reason the hardcore anime fans, also seem to have all the other super gay hobbies and spend their time hanging with other homo anime freaks discussing how deep they think that stuff is. they even make clubs and meet about it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:30:27 PM by Bisjac »

girls as equals

nu uh! they are the lesser!

I never said I think that way.

They're like, emotional weak not-funny guys.....who are hot :D

Lol, he/she's obsessed with cartoons.

girls as equals

nu uh! they are the lesser!

I never said I think that way.

That's better put than the way I said it.

We do everything for them.

._.

We do everything for them.

._.
Except clean and organize which is usually pointless anyway

hmmmmm heres  what you should do forget HIM

hmmmmm heres  what you should do forget HIM

Wait. What exactly do you mean by that.....?