Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21161 times)

hmmmmm heres  what you should do forget HIM

Wait. What exactly do you mean by that.....?
Like brown town love

Cosplay is when people who REALLY like a certain anime charecter decide to dress up as that person, I've never done cosplay, but there are some NERDY people doin cosplay :X and if you saw it, you'd probably confirm that anime was gay, because I've seen fat guys dressed up as school girls and trying to sing -_-"

Where were you to see things like that...?

And also, chibi is not supert love girl things, sometimes it is girly, sometimes it's not, it's basicly what most of you non-anime lovers would call "those times when their heads get five times as large as their bodies and their mouth extends below the chin" and super love girly stuff is shoujo, and think of me as gay or not, I love shoujo :3
aww man, the little chibis aren't dancing :x
Using :3 without having a very awesome reason for it makes you gay.
I think Tails uses that but tails is yay, so he gets the right to it :D
ocial problem.[/b][/u][/size]
:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

and how did we start into girls are lesser than boys, this is making me once again think that you're scared of girls, and that you're computer geeks -_- and why did THIS particular thred hit it so big? The ones that are about the actual game blockland don't get any answers :x
I may or may not have mentioned it before, but it was at the otakon. And if you're within a 100 mile radius of the otakon, you'll probably see them.

you're computer geeks

and whats wrong with that? im a huge loving computer geek

I think it's funny how he calls us computer geeks for flaming someone on the forums, when he does the same thing as us and worships anime.

Also, he is the one getting bullied. By his ex-friend. Who gets bullied any more?

And also, chibi is not supert love girl things, sometimes it is girly, sometimes it's not, it's basicly what most of you non-anime lovers would call "those times when their heads get five times as large as their bodies and their mouth extends below the chin" and super love girly stuff is shoujo, and think of me as gay or not, I love shoujo :3
aww man, the little chibis aren't dancing :x
I think Tails uses that but tails is yay, so he gets the right to it :D
ocial problem.[/b][/u][/size]

and how did we start into girls are lesser than boys, this is making me once again think that you're scared of girls, and that you're computer geeks -_- and why did THIS particular thred hit it so big? The ones that are about the actual game blockland don't get any answers :x
I may or may not have mentioned it before, but it was at the otakon. And if you're within a 100 mile radius of the otakon, you'll probably see them.
This guy maybe doesn't like guys, but he certainly isn't a heteroloveual.

Why the forget are you PM'ing me?

Just because I'm a geek doesn't mean I am not a social handicap like you.

Chibi is gay. There is no non-gay version of it.
If there is, show me a picture.

The reason threads like this are so popular is because it's funny to laugh at other's lives. Unless it's someone that's respected, then we never laugh at them :D
[See Ladios's girl problems long time ago :D]

Girl problems are always funny to me.

I don't know why I am so quick to say, "There are other fish in the sea."

[See Ladios's girl problems long time ago :D]
Moar like 24/7 amirite hehehe
Edit: No offense, ladios. You just post them here for some reason.

Didn't I mention the bad jokes earlier?

They're like, emotional weak not-funny guys.....who are hot :D

We do everything for them.

._.
Except clean and organize which is usually pointless anyway
You forgot cooking. Bitch better know how to cook.

They're like, emotional weak not-funny guys.....who are hot :D

We do everything for them.

._.
Except clean and organize which is usually pointless anyway
You forgot cooking. Bitch better know how to cook.

Needs also to know how to suck.

You know, for when you get bit by a poisonous snake...someone's gotta suck it out..

Didn't I mention the bad jokes earlier?
You misinterpreted that. He was admitting to his gay-ness in a hidden way.