Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)

Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 811209 times)

you have a very low quality version of party rock playing in your ears for the rest of your life.

i insert harvey weinsteins rape charges

Harvey weinstein suffocates in the vending machine.

I insert a 4.99$ Canadian

you get a bar of Abba Zabba, but its inside out, so the outside is peanut butter and the inside is taffy.

I insert a Krewe of Caesar parade doubloon from their 40th and final parade last year :(

you get a 'AAAA DON'T LET THE THREAD EXPIRE'
i insert lemon

you get melon

i insert an AAAA battery

The machine makes a very loud yelling noise, and you get a very small AAAAA battery.

I insert an usb containing a backup of the entire AoT Discussion section of the blockland forums

the vending machine breaks down in tears after googling aot and realizing badspot made it, in turn discovering badspot.us, then blockland.us, then discovering the blockland forums and the thread he exists in. he discovers he is but a concept, an idea, a game, nothing but part of a game played by pubescent teenagers.

i insert a block of ice with burn marks on it

You receive melted fire. Strange isn't it?

I insert 2 dollars and 26 cents.

you get 226 cents

i insert plastic

you get back a bunch of dead birds with plastic stuck in their throats. you did this, you loving sinner.

i press my asscheeks up to the vending machine and start spewing one large, greasy, stuff snake

The vending machine breaks, and it also smells like stuff. You get arrested for vandalism, indecency and public intoxication.

I drop one dollar into the vending machine's donation bin.

DONT DIE DONT DIE NO NONO
your dollar explodes
i insert AAAAAAAAAA

you get BBBBBBBBBB

I insert a box of Snowcaps

you get kneecaps
i insert dead seagull

you get a crossbow bolt with seagull blood on it

i insert baked potato