Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 849485 times)

you get the same baked potato but its cut open with melted cheese, sour cream, minced bacon, and sliced green onion.

i insert an original copy of Super Mario Brothers for the NES

the vending machine starts jumping over and over again, constantly doing damage to the bottom of it. it's making an odd sound, akin to that of a fluorescent hum, but somewhat more melodic.

i insert the concept of language into the vending machine

you get English back because that is the only good language LOL

I insert a dead dog pizza

idk what that means. you get some kind of protogen virus

I insert a Chalcosoma atlas beetle

your house becomes infested with these beetles and they slowly eat out your soul in your sleep.

i insert myself

YOU COME BACK OUT W/  A UPS VAN AND FUR SUIT AND A MAP TO A LOCAL MCDONALDS

I insert an alive dog pizza

the machine spits it out and decks you in the chest, knocking the wind out of you

I insert a minecraft stone brick

you get a minecraft cracked stone brick

i insert failbros2

You get RAID: Shadow Legends, one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

I insert DooM Eternal

you get doot eternal

i insert 12 screwdrivers and a bucket of beef stew

you get fuzztoast and 4 9mm rounds to dispose of him for his alt accountage

I insert a wooden wedge clogging the machine

It spits it back out and you get a note that says "forget you."

I insert an empty Pumpkin Cinnamon scented candle.

the vending machine bursts into flames, but it smells very nice.

i insert rtb v0002

you get a flash drive containing blockland v2000, but it doesnt work on any present-day computer because it requires neural-connection for everything. it also overheated the computer after approximately 1.23 seconds after loading freebuild on singleplayer

i insert a bottle of Pineapple Watermelon flavored Big Shot.

you get an empty bottle of Pineapple Watermelon flavored Big Shot. the machine beeps "thank you" in morse code

i insert a sickle