Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)

Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 861554 times)

You get demonetized.

* Xalos inserts the worst code she's written.

she get crapond

* bob insert me :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

I get a mess of ASCII text ͟ ̴̵͜ ̸͘͟ ̸ ̨̛̛̀ ̛͡ ̶̵͘͜ ̴͞͠͏͠ ̵̨̢̀ ̵̕͘͞ ̧͜͜͝͡ ̷͡ ̵͢͝҉̛ ̷̨ ̨͏ ̨ ̀͘ ̶͜ ͝҉̛͘͜ ̸̛͝ ̴̨ ́͘ ҉̶̴̸̡ ̷͝͏̷ ̨ ҉̛ ̀͟͜ ͡͏͡ ̢̀͏̷͢ ̷̵̢̢͜ ҉̢̨̢ ̷̡̛̕ ҉̕͢͏ ̨ ̡͜ ̢͘͢͞ ̵̵ ̡̨̛̛͠ ̀҉ ̵̸́ ̵̡́͡ ̛͞ ̷͝ ͡͠ ̧͜͡͞ ̷̕͘ ̀͝͏͞ ̕͟͢ ̴͏̴͟ ̶̛͜͞

* Masterlegodude inserts the broom and dustpan used to sweep up the remains of I am bob

You get a reassembled Bob

* I insert him again.

You get a reassembled Bob

* I insert him again.

You get a bunch of atoms

* Masterlegodude inserts 25¢

You get a quarter of a dollar bill that was cut off from the rest of it at some point.

I insert an empty can of orange creamsicle flavored Monster.

you get a half empty can of orange fanta. it's slightly radioactive.

I insert a red gummy

I insert a red gummy
you get the snack that smiles back

i insert a crumpet

You get a Annoying Orangeet

I insert a cracker

I insert a cracker

You get a weed wacker.

I insert a Elkay LZWSRK EZH20 RetroFit Filtered Bottle Filling Station Kit, Stainless Steel.

You get bottles of water, without the the bottles

* Masterlegodude inserts ¥150

You get a syntax error message on the machine due to insufficient social credit, plus your icon was a ? symbol until I was typing my response, so that goes to show how symbols work on this ancient message board.

I insert a proper Fiat currency that is accepted in the majority of vending machines across the globe

You get the currency back as the machine rejects it

I insert a fortune cookie fortune

Oddly enough, you get the same fortune back, only the lucky numbers on the back have all changed to repeating 17s. Eventually the 17th of that month, you find a $20 bill lying in the parking lot of your local grocery store.

I insert a pair of prescription glasses.

With your specialty prescription glasses you are able to see the future - because of this you know exactly what will happen when

*Goth inserts a bottle cap*