Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104986 times)

IMHO It's not that great. Won't be spending $45 on it. I'd maybe pay $15, I paid $25 for gmod and CSS and still love those. This decent, but if I buy games that are $30+, I would like some sort of story, not jsut a multiplayer based game that is solid repetition. (That's what I bought CSS for, and it was only $15.)

In conclusion, I'll watch you guys play, if my brother get's it, possibly might play his once a year, but, meh.

guns and zombies.

If it had Bruce Willis, it'd be up for a Nobel Prize.

I would like some sort of story, not jsut a multiplayer based game that is solid repetition.
It does have a story.

Lul.

And it's a good thing it doesn't have Chuck Norris as a playable character, the game would be too easy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 10:25:20 PM by Thirsty »

Lol this game owns :D (Even though I lag like loving stuff on it :3)

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 10:32:34 PM by Thirsty »

found this on some site

Playable Zombies - Another Steam forum thread by user Scuzball explains how to switch over to the undead side and start a game against 4 AI survivors using just a few console commands.  In short, Start a single player game and open your console with the ~ key, Type "sv_cheats 1" and press enter. This will enable cheat mode. Then type "ent_fire !self setteam 3" and press enter. When you close the console, you will "die" and join the Infected team! You get to choose where to spawn as a baddie! Press E to cycle through some suggested spawn locations, or to teleport directly to the survivors if you get too far away before spawning. But the next problem is that the AI controlled survivors will not leave their starting room and the game will not start on its own. Open the console and type "director_force_versus_start 1" and enter to begin the round. The survivors will start hacking their way through the apartment building and you finally get to try your zombie character! When you die (and you probably will), you will not respawn. Press space to cycle through different spectating modes till you are in in free flight mode. You must then use these commands in the console:  z_spawn tank, z_spawn boomer, z_spawn smoker, z_spawn hunter

gonna try this now :D

found this on some site
gonna try this now :D

Got fixed on day of public demo release. It was fun :<

Snot, that was fixed on Tuesday.

I just finished the pre-load. :D

Yeeesssssssssss.

The zombies scream sounds like yoshi for a second. D:

They reused the sound GLaDOS' orange sphere makes when it dies as a zombie scream. :D

They reused the sound GLaDOS' orange sphere makes when it dies as a zombie scream. :D
where/on what

let's play again i'm so bored