Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35247 times)

(Demoman, Engineer, Spy, Pyro, Sniper)
They're all pretty much Normal No-Jet player

What sort of features would a TF2 player type have? Isn't there about five different kinds of playertypes? (Scout is faster, Heavy has more health etc.)

I wonder if making a player type 'adapt' to the weapons chosen like that would work... Apparently you can set individual players to have certain datablock attributes (instead of creating many new ones), so maybe using the Minigun could just slow your movement down instead of completely changing you to a different type.
No I didn't reeeeealy mean player type, I'm talking about a Capture-The-Briefcase-With-All-The-Intelligence-A.K.A-TF2-:D type...

Then gametype.

Also, I think the capture point maps are better. Dustbowl FTW.

I am going to try and make a gamemode along with the pack, but i might just end up waiting for TDM.

Also(i have NOT read every post),the scouts bat does the LEAST amount of damage out of the melee weapons.

Then gametype.

Also, I think the capture point maps are better. Dustbowl FTW.
I like 2Fort and Dustbowl, they're my most favorite maps :D

It's not out yet, that's why it's in Modification Discussion.

Hurrrr...

Wheres the download?

SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO TAKE A HAND, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!

I like 2Fort and Dustbowl, they're my most favorite maps :D
Cp_Orange <3

Incase you didn't see the edit.
I'm guessing you have The Titanium to help you out a bit?
Just wondering, and pretty great!

Edited to have to right guy. I always get mixed up with them.

Incase you didn't see the edit.
No. Titanium was making mods off racer's originals.

Could be better, might just be textures but I don't like the model.

Edit: I think it's the emitter the medigun shoots out, I don't get any lag until it's fired in my range of view.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:51:05 PM by tater8q3 »

These models are stuffty they lag, alot. You went way to overboard with the polys