Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850020 times)

Nope, it annoys me that Heal has to constantly reset everyone's hard work because of a couple morons.

Edit:
Just for the record, I blew up hundreds of TNT before anyone built anything.

Just for the record, I blew up hundreds of TNT before anyone built anything.
Okay, but it's still very annoying that heal has to reset the world every 5 minutes.

Okay, but it's still very annoying that heal has to reset the world every 5 minutes.
:P

Herobrine stole my boat out of my dock.

Well, acutally I went to my dock and it probably de-spawned, but still they don't usually do that.

EDIT: Hey Diamonds. I always get them and wonder what the hell to do with them cos they're so precious.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:20:22 PM by Acid »

Herobrine stole my boat out of my dock.

Well, acutally I went to my dock and it probably de-spawned, but still they don't usually do that.

EDIT: Hey Diamonds. I always get them and wonder what the hell to do with them cos they're so precious.
store them in a vault
with your gold

I've made 17 obsidian can't be arsed making more it takes to long. What to do with 17 obsidian?

I've made 17 obsidian can't be arsed making more it takes to long. What to do with 17 obsidian?

Make something with 17 obsidian  :cookieMonster:.

found some awesome new caves on the next island will try to get a render of my world once i finish my second back up house

I got one castle and two houses over about 5 miles i guess you could say

edit:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:28:19 PM by Flying Ace »

FFFFFFFFFFFFS WHY DON'T MY T-JUNCTIONS WORK

You need to curve it first then add a redstone stick thingy.

Redstone is confusing...

Just wanna say, my new issue of GameInformer (yes, I'm nerdy enough to have subscribed to that) featured a page-long review of Minecraft. It's gaining influence, isn't it?

Hopefully, the more influence it gets, the more money it will make, the more people will get hired, the more develpment will get done, etc.

snake

Thanks tails, I got it working, but is there a way I can get it to turn or just go straight?