Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5950541 times)

It is almost imposable to port forward at my house so yeah  
No, you're just being a whiny little bitch that wont learn to port forward, really easy stuff.

WATER CREEPERS

That is all.

That reminds me of the time a creeper was following me and I jumped in a boat and it jumped in the water and it kept following me through the water.

I love you dropshock for that statement.

If you can't port forward you don't deserve to host.

Alright guys, let's get this stuff straight.
Nobody, and I mean loving nobody, is going to join your stuffty ass loving Hamachi servers.
Nobody's going to go and download some stupid ass program just to join someones server who doesn't even know how to properly forward their ports. Stop trying to get people to "test" your Hamachi servers or ask people to join them, because nobody will.
I went to nienhaus's and paul's.

I love you dropshock for that statement.

If you can't port forward you don't deserve to host.
They don't deserve to host because A) their router doesn't support port forwarding (there are some that don't) or B) their parents refuse to let them do it or C) it's too complicated?

Hamachi may be a nuisance but it's not that big of a deal. The people that use Hamachi aren't at fault, they are just trying a last attempt to enjoy a computer game online. Grow the forget up and ignore the posts they make about it.

Alright guys, let's get this stuff straight.
Nobody, and I mean loving nobody, is going to join your stuffty ass loving Hamachi servers.
Nobody's going to go and download some stupid ass program just to join someones server who doesn't even know how to properly forward their ports. Stop trying to get people to "test" your Hamachi servers or ask people to join them, because nobody will.

Had like 7 people on my hamachi and they were amazed how it is completely lag-free, hamachi seems to work better than hosting via internet. Also port-forwarding is not always possible, I can port forward in 3 seconds flat but it won't work on my internet anymore, it used to, but the ISP changed how it works and we would have to pay a lot more to be able to do it. I currently have 14 people on my hamachi even though I have no servers up.

I'm talking about the people who can't even figure out how to forward their ports because they're idiots, then quickly set up some server with Hamachi to make a server that nobody will join
I'm not talking about people like Visage. I'm talking about the mass of people that make multiple ports about their stuffty hamachi servers and then complain when nobody joins it.

They don't deserve to host because A) their router doesn't support port forwarding (there are some that don't) or B) their parents refuse to let them do it or C) it's too complicated?

Hamachi may be a nuisance but it's not that big of a deal. The people that use Hamachi aren't at fault, they are just trying a last attempt to enjoy a computer game online. Grow the forget up and ignore the posts they make about it.

what i mean by that was:

If you don't know how to port forward, you don't deserve to host.

if your ISP, in visage's case, literally DOES NOT allow you to port forward thats different

but hamachi is annoying as forget, i have to use it to play my friend's garry's mod server and it annoys the piss out of me.

Im still getting connection problems

FML

No, you're just being a whiny little bitch that wont learn to port forward, really easy stuff.
I loving know how to but I cant at my house only at my friends, Wow
I cant port forward at my house because, From my PC it goes to the router it goes to a sub net modem to a switch from that it goes to a new router and a new sub net.

what i mean by that was:

If you don't know how to port forward, you don't deserve to host.

if your ISP, in visage's case, literally DOES NOT allow you to port forward thats different

but hamachi is annoying as forget, i have to use it to play my friend's garry's mod server and it annoys the piss out of me.
you know I can port forward I hosted Block station a lot.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:02:28 PM by nienhaus1 »

I'd need Hamachi because my minecraft server doesn't work even with port-forwarding.

Sinkholes are quite common

I was stuck in one for many days, got a lot of metal though.

I was stuck in one for many days, got a lot of metal though.
I got stuck in a different kind of sinkhole.
I was building some house after just starting a new game.

So I was building a house durr durr. Until I placed a torch on the ground to light up the place. Then most of the sand under fell some 30 blocks, and I got stuck underground without a sword. Just 200+ Stone blocks.

:c

Creepers got me

you could've dug your way out...

you could've dug your way out...
There was a supermassive cavern. I made it only about 50 minefeet before mobs started to spawn.