Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5818058 times)

So I just found out that making a diamond pickaxe to harvest forgettons of netherreck to make it into diamonds through EE is extremely uneffecient and gives me only 3 diamonds per diamond pick.

Cords?

It seems to only be a glitch on multiplayer, I reloaded the seed on singleplayer and the chunks weren't messed up

however, there are these two odd giant glass towers at X7 Y67 Z6, they both lead into a glitched stronghold

uhhh...
seed is -7483067433985784646 by the way

If you don't understand what it is then I can only insinuate that Notch is attempting something insane.
It's not floating islands.

It seems to only be a glitch on multiplayer, I reloaded the seed on singleplayer and the chunks weren't messed up

however, there are these two odd giant glass towers at X7 Y67 Z6, they both lead into a glitched stronghold
I think those indicate a stronghold.

If you don't understand what it is then I can only insinuate that Notch is attempting something insane.
It's not floating islands.

I know they're supposed to be floating islands

I think those indicate a stronghold.

Quote from: Minecraft Wiki
As of Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, a pair of glass towers indicate the location of a Stronghold beneath them, extending from the top of the map to the Stronghold brick. Jeb has stated this is because he forgot to remove the debug towers from Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3

oh, guess you're right.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:32:15 PM by Katamari007 »

Hey um...
Can I have a schematic for that?
I did the first and bottom floor, Then i got bored.

Me and cc will probably do a tour around it once we've finished.

that stretched the page a lil' bit.

So I just found out that making a diamond pickaxe to harvest forgettons of netherreck to make it into diamonds through EE is extremely uneffecient and gives me only 3 diamonds per diamond pick.
here you go kohna

I did the first and bottom floor, Then i got bored.

Me and cc will probably do a tour around it once we've finished.
I meant an MCedit schematic.

How do you look at your skin from minecraft.net?

dont think you can

just set it as your skin and press f5 ingame to see your back, e for your front. funfunfun

You don't. You could try Skinedit, though.

I know you can, I've seen people do it before.

I just don't know the URL.

The feature was removed

What's the big deal over this game? I've never understood why people like it so much -_-