Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851431 times)

This does not work yet, but this should be where the Snapshot will be tomorrow: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w21a/minecraft.zip

I'm confused, the Xbox version uses 1.6.6 but the PC version is 1.2.5? Doesn't that mean the Xbox is ahead or something?
PC = Beta 1.2.5
Xbox = ALPHA 1.6.6

PC = Beta 1.2.5
Xbox = ALPHA 1.6.6
bro that some wrong

Slime in poll is borken
Fixed.
PM me for these issues. Don't post here. I won't see it. I get an email when I get PMs, so there is a 100% guarantee I will see it.

Actully technicly were are in Gamma. Gamma is the Full stage

i take it that weird jungle village thing that all the villagers are in is just a testing area and not really going to be in the game

PC = Beta 1.2.5
Xbox = ALPHA 1.6.6

We've been out of Beta for a long time.

I've set up shop outside the creepy pillar made of space so I know where it is when I finally get the goggles or whatever to interact with it

i take it that weird jungle village thing that all the villagers are in is just a testing area and not really going to be in the game

Jeb only build the little testing structure in the foreground for trading. As far as this goes, Jungle Villages seem likely. He wouldn't go building them by hand just for testing.

I think its beta
I thought the XBox version was dated as soon as the Nether worked properly in SMP.
And from what I know, that was the Alpha version.

I thought the XBox version was dated as soon as the Nether worked properly in SMP.
And from what I know, that was the Alpha version.
you're thinking about when the nether was added

not when it was properly supported in SMP

Oh god it has been so long since the Nether wasn't SMP-compatible, I can barely even remember it.

Update on the spawn!

I'm not sure about the trees, and I don't think theirs enough lighting in the BlockShop. Constructive criticism welcome.

More light downstairs

that looks really nice