Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5848156 times)

Want to give us some computer specs?

I have a 770 and get like 300 fps in fullscreen lol

+ nivida GTX670
Know what motherboard you have?

I'm thinking of upgrading my graphics card, probably to something close to that card, just wanted to know what else you got runnin'.

Know what motherboard you have?

I'm thinking of upgrading my graphics card, probably to something close to that card, just wanted to know what else you got runnin'.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130653

Flamecannon what mod pack is that

backpack mod
kinda silly when you think about it
and those tools in my hotbar are from tinkers construct

backpack mod
kinda silly when you think about it
and those tools in my hotbar are from tinkers construct
I was more wondering what had the "quests" and "factions" tabs on the top.

I was more wondering what had the "quests" and "factions" tabs on the top.
customnpcs

Was updating my super minecart track in the sky that my friend and I started on, I updated it and made it look decent and recorded a video going from one of the last stations to the first.

Video

Was updating my super minecart track in the sky that my friend and I started on, I updated it and made it look decent and recorded a video going from one of the last stations to the first.

Video
Why isn't it just a straight, one-way track with options to stop at certain stations?

Near the end there you really kept stopping and starting for no reason it'd seem.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:58:40 PM by Oasis »

Why isn't it just a straight, one-way track with options to stop at certain stations?

Near the end there you really kept stopping and starting for no reason it'd seem.

Mostly cause I had unfinished track sections without redstone torches and stupid creatures kept reversing my direction half the time.

alright so uh

just a little helpful hint to anyone using ExtraUtilities

unstable ingots do not stack