Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717149 times)

Install shaders now and even YOU can make Minecraft look like the most graphically-advanced game of 2002!

Is there any way to prevent blocks from not casting shadows out of your view with shaders?
I always end up in a cave with random sunlight everywhere, it's bloody irritating.

Also,

I'll probably add a tail or something once the new skin thing comes

Is there any way to prevent blocks from not casting shadows out of your view with shaders?
I always end up in a cave with random sunlight everywhere, it's bloody irritating.

Also,

that skin doesn't look like a dragon
it's impossible to make a dragon skin

it's already out in the snapshots.
a tail would not look nice tho, think of the new skin thing as armor but tighter on the body. like how the 'hat' is/was.

thought i would share

thought i would share

old

its some second grader that died very unexpectedly from an illness. he enjoyed minecraft.

-lame trains-

Traincraft is forgetin LAME

Rails Of War is like 100x superior

get yer thomas the train outta my minecraft

I've been playing around with Thaumcraft to take a break from building and organizing things, and I have to say that I'm relatively pleased at the direction things are being taken

Having to run around attempting to scan things with the Thaumometer is incredibly annoying and I honestly looked up all the aspect combinations just so I could skip that nonsense (I'm playing with 40+ mods anyway so trying to find the proper objects to scan just isn't practical), but the new research note completion method is a lot more interesting than putting a bunch of paper and a stack of items in the Research Table and jamming the research button a hundred times so I'm doing that part blind

I also didn't realize crafting things requires you to juice up your wand from a node rather than just throwing stuff in a Crucible, the Thaumonomicon actually has a lot of useful information about how to do things now

Overall Thaumcraft 4 is a few steps higher than 3 and loads better than 2

Traincraft is forgetin LAME

Rails Of War is like 100x superior
looks like loving thomas the tank engine and percy lol

looks like loving thomas the tank engine and percy lol

I wonder why. Maybe its because Thomas and Percy are modeled after real trains?

Those aren't the only train options. And they are much cooler than those weird 1 meter wide tracks

you realize 'real trains' doesn't specify the exact model they were designed after, right?

i said that because the ones you have just so happen to be the same ones that thomas and percy were designed after

chill out man

This is officially the coolest thing I've ever seen in this game

After the essences were channeled through that spinning matrix at the top all the surrounding objects were dematerialized one by one and fused into the middle holy stuff my inner child is jumping and screaming that was loving SICK

This is officially the coolest thing I've ever seen in this game

After the essences were channeled through that spinning matrix at the top all the surrounding objects were dematerialized one by one and fused into the middle holy stuff my inner child is jumping and screaming that was loving SICK
it gets much better within tc4 :)