Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716370 times)

You loving wot
Who would block such a fantastical thing

Is there seriously a difference between 0.75 and 0,75?
it makes a huge difference, yes
especially when you get to something like 1.234 vs 1,234

and back to comma vs decimal, it doesn't look like it's tied to the imperial system
"Countries where a dot "." is used as decimal mark include: Australia United Kingdom United States"
"Countries where a comma "," is used as decimal mark include: France Germany"
it seems more like a random scattering between the two than anything else
pretty sure 4/5 of those places use metric, only US in those use imperial (which does kind of suck, yeah - I normally end up converting ~3 feetish to 1 meter)

YO DAWGS
I BOUGHT 83 ALTS FOR 20 CENTS, GRAB 'M WHILE THEY HOT
The way I got these are most likely not really legal. I am not responsible for swat teams storming your house and raping your family for using stolen/hacked stuff or whatever.

YO DAWGS
I BOUGHT 83 ALTS FOR 20 CENTS, GRAB 'M WHILE THEY HOT
The way I got these are most likely not really legal. I am not responsible for swat teams storming your house and raping your family for using stolen/hacked stuff or whatever.
... why do you need so many?
I mean, what would you ever use them for?
and if they were more legit I would give them to some people I know

... why do you need so many?
I mean, what would you ever use them for?
and if they were more legit I would give them to some people I know
It doesnt matter if I need that many. Just dayum, 20 cents.
Also about that swat thing is bs. The only thing they do is prolly ban the account if they find out.

how do you know they're actually yours now?
like, can't they just change the password to them or something?

how do you know they're actually yours now?
like, can't they just change the password to them or something?
They aren't. I just got the information to log into them.

My gf told me about this mod that allows for the recruitment of NPCs to fight, farm, etc for you. You also had to research in order to get some of these things. She said it's the Advanced Warfare mod, but I haven't been able to find it. If anyone somehow happens to trip over it and find it for me, that would be amazing.

My gf told me about this mod that allows for the recruitment of NPCs to fight, farm, etc for you. You also had to research in order to get some of these things. She said it's the Advanced Warfare mod, but I haven't been able to find it. If anyone somehow happens to trip over it and find it for me, that would be amazing.
Custom NPC?
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278956-custom-npcs
you create your own npcs so maybe?

what I gotta wonder is why you would ever need more than one Minecraft account unless you were consciously doing sketchy things

and even if you do get banned from one server, why not just find another
there are hundreds

what I gotta wonder is why you would ever need more than one Minecraft account unless you were consciously doing sketchy things

and even if you do get banned from one server, why not just find another
there are hundreds
Talking about banned accounts, not servers.
So... Nobody want's em?

They aren't. I just got the information to log into them.
you probably just bought some accounts people got from phishing

you probably just bought some accounts people got from phishing
No stuff