Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254878 times)

Sonicfan must have seen Jimmg's drama thread and decided to take it into his mind.

Oh Well will you fix it?,or what

i hope we get the sea copter today

It's pretty much done, I just need to finalize the script. If I have time though, I'm going to try to script it to take off vertically.

Oh Well will you fix it?,or what
I was trying to stress just how hard that is lol.

It's pretty much done, I just need to finalize the script. If I have time though, I'm going to try to script it to take off vertically.
thanks for updating me on your work

I love using the stereo mod and constantly just riding around in one of your boats, commonly the sailboat. It just adds to everything when I'm in first person...

I'm excited as HELL for your carrier, not so much the seacopter.

I love using the stereo mod and constantly just riding around in one of your boats, commonly the sailboat. It just adds to everything when I'm in first person...

I'm excited as HELL for your carrier, not so much the seacopter.

Carrier is glitched the only other thing coming out is the barge

lol i helped test the sea copter on GSF's server and there was smoke spewing out of the helicopter, it looked like it was gunna 'splode any second

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/464230125_321e8cee6b.jpg?v=0
is this where you got the idea from? becuase it looks pretty identical good work =D

just be thankfull you got them and these are the ONLY boats and they work fine
I'm not very thankful for addons that seem to be unusable. The vehicles don't work for me, though.
As I said before, it's either floating or steering. In order for anything to float, there has to be a balance, so just be glad they float at all. And the Jet Ski I can understand, but the fishing boat?
Then why release them at all? If they're just going to head in a straight line rather than be usable, what's the point?
Sonicfan must have seen Jimmg's drama thread and decided to take it into his mind.
I haven't seen it yet, and why compare my loving opinion to a drama topic? You're not the one who decides what everyone thinks, you know. We have a right to our opinions; there's more than one person on this planet.
It's probably going to be rushed, just like the rest of the add-ons here.

I'm not very thankful for addons that seem to be unusable. The vehicles don't work for me, though.Then why release them at all? If they're just going to head in a straight line rather than be usable, what's the point?I haven't seen it yet, and why compare my loving opinion to a drama topic? You're not the one who decides what everyone thinks, you know. We have a right to our opinions; there's more than one person on this planet.It's probably going to be rushed, just like the rest of the add-ons here.
Sonicfan you've stated fallacies all over that post, so I'm not going to bother addressing any of it. If you don't have humble criticism or a respectful opinion to offer, then please stop posting in here.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/464230125_321e8cee6b.jpg?v=0
is this where you got the idea from? becuase it looks pretty identical good work =D
That's the exact reference picture I'm using lol.

Test server please.
I don't know if I'll host it again because I've delayed the Sea Copter long enough. I'm just going to finish it up, finalize it, and then hopefully release it today. If I ever figure out how to make it take off vertically, then I'll update it.

Thanks for the updates. Barge is going to be epic when it comes.

Sonicfan you've stated fallacies all over that post, so I'm not going to bother addressing any of it. If you don't have humble criticism or a respectful opinion to offer, then please stop posting in here.
I'm not trying to be an ass or start a flame war here, but if you're going to call my opinions fallacies and act like your add-ons are ingenious and better than anything ever made for Blockland, you probably shouldn't be making stuff like this if you don't like or can't accept the fact that there are going to be people who don't like or hate your work. Like I said before, there's more than one person on this planet, and people do, in fact, think different than you. It's life, get over it.

TL;DR: There WILL be people who think that your work isn't oh-so-superior. People think different than you.