Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 29611 times)

Code: [Select]
Should he be banned or not?
Yes   59 (59%)
No   41 (41%)

Total Voters: 100
The People have spoken!

You hoes managed to double the pages overnight before I even had breakfast :C

What'd I miss?

Woodland using some kind of mod to take and show people's keys on the chat.
But there fake. so he is getting his key revolked on a harmless mod

Yah, i got that, I was here until page 14 or something, what'd I miss in the last 10 pages?

You hoes managed to double the pages overnight before I even had breakfast :C

What'd I miss?
Herz stopped posting :D

No. Jirue was here for that part I believe. Jirue went to sleep, then shortly after, the flame-war with herz stopped, then I went to bed.
Then everything went back to normal. Maybe you should go ahead and take some time to read the previous pages. =/

I have decided.

Reasoning: Threats should be taken seriously

Now how do I change my vote?

holy stuff, 6 pages went by for me.

Noedit:
Oops, 4 pages.

But still.
Anyways, woodland_creature is gone.

/thread

Nothing more we can do about it.

-snip-
Are you even paying attention to me Milk?
Apparently, it was NEW MEMBERS Woodland was targeting, and before they can get can get a grasp of knowledge about Blockland, Woodland, the falcon, swoops in for the kill. Obviously the older members would ignore, but unfortunately, the newer members would believe Woodland, even if he warned them. The worst part is now the new members are greatly effected by the psychological attack, and will become in a paranoid-like state, trying to escape Woodland, before it becomes "worse." He deserves to be banned, because of his mindless actions mostly revolving around new, inexperienced members. It was cause chaos in Blockland, and I don't want people going in to my server, informing me of this "curse."
Badspot deactivated Woodland's key for Blockland's own good. Like I said, chaos will tear Blockland to pieces, bring stress and paranoia to the new members, and all the old members will give up on Blockland. Blockland will get into an even worse state, more worse than the one we are in now. He did it to help Blockland's future, so it doesn't end up like any other game sucessfully effected by this type of situation. I feel bad for Woodland, but mindlessly trying to cause chaos and havoc in Blockland is too much.

Anyways, woodland_creature is gone.

Good I hated him anyway..

I think its nor fair... Twente is the one who asked, and if im not wrong...  remember sawing a post were they clearly stated that Twente said he wouldn't report him and the big problem is... that if Woodland Creature is intelligent, he can demand Bad...

nonono, I have one question, Do you like Fios?
Yes.
I love it more than anything. :D

I don't have fios, looks expensive, but worth it. I don't really need digital phone though. So, guys, what is your opinion on fios?