{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 539742 times)

So Mage, where have you been? :o
In a potato.

Well, I've just been less and less active on the forums, but I usually play Blockland an hour or two every other day or so. Sometimes longer. Things have been quite busy down my way lately. Plus monitoring testing facilities, things have been very hectic. :o

Ohhi. :D

So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.

Let's see. (lolpotato)

Got my momma back and RPs dying.

Yep that's it. :D

Well since no one answered I'll show you guys :o

That's nice! Lovely so far. But, um, it doesn't appear to have wheels. That may be a little difficult to drive. :U

That's nice! Lovely so far. But, um, it doesn't appear to have wheels. That may be a little difficult to drive. :U
Silly Mage, you add joints to it so when it's ingame it knows where the wheels are. If the wheels were part of the model they wouldn't turn :P

Silly Mage, you add joints to it so when it's ingame it knows where the wheels are. If the wheels were part of the model they wouldn't turn :P
Oh.

Looking good, then :D

Well at least Mage hasn't changed much. <3

Also, your JPEG-ey (though not a JPEG lol) avatar makes Skip sad.
Use the old one I fixed up for you. :c

Well at least Mage hasn't changed much. <3

Also, your JPEG-ey (though not a JPEG lol) avatar makes Skip sad.
Use the old one I fixed up for you. :c
:c

But my avatar is already a PNG file. :o
Ya but it has JPEG-like compression ugliness.

And I caught two ninjas. lol

i shall make kyzor a song.

or should i use the song for an APP.

well

I was just in the first car accident of my life

that was fun.

jesus christ my head hurts.
But you know so much about them from other people. Oh wait, no you don't. And if you don't get what I'm saying, then you're a better person than I.

But you know so much about them from other people. Oh wait, no you don't. And if you don't get what I'm saying, then you're a better person than I.

yeah I don't get what you're saying.

also holy forget holy forget holy forget, I just might be able to get the Nexus S this summer as my new phone :D :D :D

and my iPod's wallpaper is now the Nexus S live wallpaper and it's loving loveY ("live" meaning that it moves and stuff)

I think I'm fancier than Squideey now...

BEHOLD MY FANCY!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 05:37:01 PM by Xinakam »