Accused for hacking at school.

Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61448 times)

lol i wrote a virus i went off accidently ran. it was c++ written. and went off deleting my whole harddrive. i called it a nuker. that was gone cause i ran it. my dad locked down all the computers. and used that method when i needed too
Somehow, no matter the simplicity, I don't think that you would be able to write something like that.

heehheeh. i sorta downloaded the ebola virus and copied it

I made a VBScript file that opens notepad and tell you it's deleting files and it's a virus. I proceeded to copy this file into the shares of all the teachers. One student opened it with a teacher's computer, during a powerpoint presentation,  and somehow it deleted a system config file.

The teacher didn't report me to the office, or even get mad. I avoided a lot of trouble on this one. I'm not sure how the head of the tech department will react when I see him tomorrow.

heehheeh. i sorta downloaded the ebola virus and copied it
Wow, I'm so cool, I can download viruses too!!

Whatever the case, real virii usually aren't written in C++.

Correction, they should encourage these über leet hacking skills
While you were posting this I hacked into your bank account and transfered all of your money to my uber secret Swiss Bank account.

They don't even block Miami Shark and I'm like, "lolk." and start playing. Internet went down mysteriously at the school today...

While you were posting this I hacked into your bank account and transfered all of your money to my uber secret Swiss Bank account.
The funny thing is, he's Swiss.

The staff at my school are so awesome. The people who teach computer classes don't care if you play games, in fact, they have a chart on the wall that shows the leaders in certain games.

my school's IT rules are paranoid as hell. A girl in my class got in school suspension for playing solitaire after she finished her work.

ugh.

computer teacher or not, they still don't know what most commands for the CMD prompt are. (or at least mine) like i ran WINDIFF in the prompt and my teacher got on to me for possible threat to the school computer. i just wanted to compare some stuff, i didn't think i would get in trouble for it.

my school's IT rules are paranoid as hell. A girl in my class got in school suspension for playing solitaire after she finished her work.

ugh.
Schools are paranoid about your safety anyways about anything. If you go on the internet child enthusiasts can pull you right through your screen some how

solitaire
What idiot put solitaire on those computers, it's like the most dangerous virus of all.

ugh.
HOLY stuff, CARDS WITH NUMBERS SUSPEND AND LOCK DOWN THE AREA, TEST EVERY FILE FOR THINGS

HOLY stuff, CARDS WITH NUMBERS SUSPEND AND LOCK DOWN THE AREA, TEST EVERY FILE FOR THINGS
Concerned mothers have done this, like loving Kiley's law