Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637719 times)

i never saw any servers for them iirc

i never saw any servers for them iirc

I actually used to host Boss Fights with them. For those who have played along with in the past, everyone can more or less remember Solaris and Frostbite.
I typically like the bosses due to the sheer ingenuity. These characters were nothing like your Dragons or Bugs.

My best guess is that if you actually finish the mod, more people might be interested at this stage. Sure, it looks good, with a couple of characters already half-done, but people like tend to like finished products.

As for myself, I just like to beta test stuff. And so far, I've beta tested that mod so much in my "boss battles" that I found a few interesting bugs. So, yeah.

I love the elemental guys and gals.
They look like the elementals you could summon in a RPG (which is good, because then they really are an embodiment of their respective element).
But they play like their own character.

I love the elemental guys and gals.
They look like the elementals you could summon in a RPG (which is good, because then they really are an embodiment of their respective element).
But they play like their own character.

Thanks man
Really those mods deserve a bit more work, but I've been so busy with other mods as of late, so I don't know when
I'll find the time do get to them.

Also I sprained my left arm pretty badly so I won't be able to work on much of anything very well X_x
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:56:13 PM by ArmyUnit »

oh hey it lives still :P

I've got sidetracked by the Elementals because people are actually using those. I'd still like to get the exo-suit done and released before the end of the month, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen at this rate :(

Bump.

Someone pester me to post some updated pictures of the exo-suit this weekend pls

Why did you bump this just for pics

Because I told him to :P

And I am very sorry that I haven't uploaded anything yet. I've been swamped by homework and other things. I should have a bit of free time this weekend at least.

ya know army you could always just hand the entire thing over to me so i can sell it to the highest bidder finish it :^)

ya know army you could always just hand the entire thing over to me so i can sell it to the highest bidder finish it :^)

It would become the dino mods

yes but i would  at least include the bugs as dlc!!!!

But could I b the bugs tho???

no all is dino and dino is all