RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb

Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 698872 times)

people who have laptops can use rulers.

brink uf exctinctiun quest
cul

Getting 99 attack on world 99 in 30 mins if anyone wants to come.

K eet over bai.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:52:19 PM by Dragonoid-X »

The whole thing with Jagex lawsuit things: yeah, i got about 20 of those on my email i used for my rs account. i was like wat, tried to open the link, it opens to a page that doesn't load and then that's it. it's pretty dumb.

can anyone help?

I just started the tutorial and it says pick up a weapon so I do and then nothing happens and my screen is locked on to this gate with dead people

EDIT: nvm

i got fast then i got bored playing league now

:p
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:16:50 PM by Nethog »

The whole thing with Jagex lawsuit things: yeah, i got about 20 of those on my email i used for my rs account. i was like wat, tried to open the link, it opens to a page that doesn't load and then that's it. it's pretty dumb.
Currently have 26 of them, none of which open. At least the phishers are being vaguely entertaining now and giving us legislation codes to compare :D

This new update is dragging my leg back to playing this game. *sigh*.

This new update is dragging my leg back to playing this game. *sigh*.
I feel blasphemous for saying it but overall the game is about as interesting as GW2 with the new combat system

If you're a member anyways

Bumping from the dead to ask someone if they want to start a clan with yours truly

Bumping from the dead to ask someone if they want to start a clan with yours truly
Yeah, if its going to be the Clan of gentlemen which only hires people with manners, proper names and spelling. (No stupid numbers or leet stuff) and i become the leader?

Why can I no longer wear my adament armor and wield my rune scimmie?

Yeah, if its going to be the Clan of gentlemen which only hires people with manners, proper names and spelling. (No stupid numbers or leet stuff) and i become the leader?
Dude, I'd make a loving gentleman clan.

Why can I no longer wear my adament armor and wield my rune scimmie?
Rune is level 50 and addy is level 40

Dude, I'd make a loving gentleman clan.
That's what i've been doing.

Now that all the idiots who fear change quit all that is left are the intelligent players.