Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16250 times)

Dude, this is like judging people by their BL-IDs. I know some great people with numbers in their names, and some 24K BLIDs. People that copy other people to look cool( Badspott, DasBoZhitt) are the handicaps. People who try to fake other peoples names to mock them( Blockbutt) are OK.

The people with numbers in their name voted no.
I voted no as well.

I agree people with random numbers in their name are immature. But some like me have a reason for the numbers. My fav. numner is 42, so i made it 420. i have an account on other sites that is Tocool474, but people call me Taco. so i made my name Taco420. but for my forums account i ALWAYS had this name for MANY of my games. IMO i agree names like "BlockPwner45352" and other names like that can be immature.

I agree people with random numbers in their name are immature. But some like me have a reason for the numbers. My fav. numner is 42, so i made it 420. i have an account on other sites that is Tocool474, but people call me Taco. so i made my name Taco420. but for my forums account i ALWAYS had this name for MANY of my games. IMO i agree names like "BlockPwner45352" and other names like that can be immature.
Toocool474 sounds just as bad as Blockpwner

I have put numbers in my name for accounts like you tube and game forums if I have to cause it's easier to remember

as in FlyingAce1015

see it saves me time trying to remember multiple names

Timing FTW

Also, 555 isn't that bad of number spam, but I still wouldn't mind a name change

Timing FTW

Also, 555 isn't that bad of number spam, but I still wouldn't mind a name change
Pm Baddy about it?

Mine aren't numbers...per say.  Someone took Rave, but is now long gone apparently.

Dude, this is like judging people by their BL-IDs. I know some great people with numbers in their names, and some 24K BLIDs. People that copy other people to look cool( Badspott, DasBoZhitt) are the handicaps. People who try to fake other peoples names to mock them( Blockbutt) are OK.
People with higher BLIDs generally don't know what the forget they're doing. Your point is invalid.

People with higher BLIDs generally don't know what the forget they're doing. Your point is invalid.
I don't think so. Well, at least you shouldn't use "generally". I know quite a few good 20-22ks, and a lot of really obnoxious low IDs.

This is perfectly an example of how there is about 800 blockheads with the name spartan, seriously, get over it and pick an original name not spartan 999204393894
Says clone trooper.

What richardtates high in your book?
I'm almost 23000.