Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1266052 times)

Django's Terraria Server

IP Address: 74.85.113.185
Port: 7777
Password: none

It is up and dedicated. Also, can someone teach me how to talk on Terraria?

Django's Terraria Server

IP Address: 74.85.113.185
Port: 7777
Password: none

It is up and dedicated. Also, can someone teach me how to talk on Terraria?

so you're hosting.... yet you dont know how to talk in the game.....

so you're hosting.... yet you dont know how to talk in the game.....

wow i bet the sever will be terrible

Way to be a couple of dooschebags
Keta, press enter to start talking
Feep/Max, its probably not keta's server.

Gonna keep working on my multiplayer map, would this be something you guys would play?

Stocking, once I can host a server, would you like me to host your save for you so people can join without hamachi?

Yes, can I help work on it?

Stocking, once I can host a server, would you like me to host your save for you so people can join without hamachi?

Ah that'd be cool.

Yes, can I help work on it?

You've no idea how complicated it is to work on this thing, the entire surface part of the world is submerged in a huge ocean of lava. Even the floating islands are underneath it lawl.

Ah that'd be cool.

You've no idea how complicated it is to work on this thing, the entire surface part of the world is submerged in a huge ocean of lava. Even the floating islands are underneath it lawl.
I'm game.
There are ways to make yourself invulnerable, open to the public, even mentioned before in this very topic.

I'm game.
There are ways to make yourself invulnerable, open to the public, even mentioned before in this very topic.

I don't have any mods though. :|

Also related question: Would it have been better to flood it with water instead of lava? It kind of feels like a space station as in you get one hole anywhere and the entire place is forgeted. What would you guys prefer?

Lava.
Also, ill show you them

Stocking, accept Navar0wned's (aka mine) friend request on Steam :C

i need that mapper :c

Gonna keep working on my multiplayer map, would this be something you guys would play?
how did you get hellstone walls?

how did you get hellstone walls?

Those are copper brick walls, also if anyone wants to help build and decorate the under-lava base, I'll be throwing up a hamachi server:

Network: blpoolparty
password: gg
IP: 5.245.229.105

wow stoking u mean y u dump lava on me :c