Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1311226 times)

Does anyone have surplus martian conduit plating? I need it for a thing I'm working on.
It's a UFO.

EDIT: King of Page 1234. :D

beat destroyer of worlds, now what

you beat the other mechanical bosses yet?

beat plantera then golem then fishron then cultists i think

You actually don't even have to fight duke fishron. The cultists spawn after the golem is killed.

hahha u said i was a nerd

ive finally got enough decent stuff to actually not die in  spawn so i made a bar to drown my sorrows on the merchants shoulder
thanks ptsd and blood moons with COPPER SHORTSWORDS

you can even see my stuff shacks on the far right

oh stuff I meant eater of souls lol

I'm guessing skeletron

k beat up skeltron

So this last time I did the Moon Lord fight one of those stupid Martian scouts decided it would scan me and bring some Martians to bother me while I was fighting the final boss. A long sigh was let out.
Yeah, The same thing happened when we were fighting it
facepalm accidentally got detected by a probe and then we had to fight off god damn aliens and the final boss at the same time.

also may I just say the devs did a really good job of making the moments before you fight him really make you go "oh stuff this isnt going to be good"

we managed to defeat him though after dying about 20 times though

i swear its like the probe has a 5000% higher chance of spawning as soon as the impending doom message happens

i swear its like the probe has a 5000% higher chance of spawning as soon as the impending doom message happens
while i was playing with my friends, we fought the martians like 5 times and not ever did the spaceshpip drop the car keys

i played alone and the first time i fought the martians, i fought 6 space ships and every one of them dropped the car keys