Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280207 times)

I completely ignored the Angler until hardmode but I didn't contain the Corruption/Hallow in my main world so my biomes are rapidly diminishing and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find the proper ones for the quests

I need one of those special fisheries like Doomonkey made

I never went above 200 completed quests when they were still broken, so all I had to do was finish the rest of the remaining 200 quests

Ive completed about 20 or so quests and i havnt even gotten the first achievement.

I completely ignored the Angler until hardmode but I didn't contain the Corruption/Hallow in my main world so my biomes are rapidly diminishing and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find the proper ones for the quests

I need one of those special fisheries like Doomonkey made

Make hellevators and use the clementator to cleanse the biomes back to normal.

what to do after WoF

what to do after WoF

Grind to git gud for the new bosses that want to constantly tear open your tender and nubile star fish.

Grind to git gud for the new bosses that want to constantly tear open your tender and nubile star fish.
uhghn I hate grinding in these types of gamessss

I think I'm done with Terraria for like a month

Make hellevators and use the clementator to cleanse the biomes back to normal.

I need to beat one of these bosses first before I can do that

The Twins just barely killed me despite my best efforts and I need to set up a potion area so it's not such a pain in the ass for me to make them every time

Ive completed about 20 or so quests and i havnt even gotten the first achievement.
That's weird, because my achievements worked perfectly fine after the fix

what
i didn't grind at all you just explore the caves and look for goods, mine the hardmode ore on your way to wherever you're going
i never grind in this game, it just takes one good weapon or ammunition to get the ball rolling

just look around in the hallow for hallowed mimics, get destroyed because they body slam through the walls, go make a light key and then fight one on the surface
repeat until stormbow, then get like 300 holy arrows (which is 300 arrows, 3 unicorn horns and 9 pixie dust) and just destroy literally every boss
also get wings

what
i didn't grind at all you just explore the caves and look for goods, mine the hardmode ore on your way to wherever you're going
i never grind in this game, it just takes one good weapon or ammunition to get the ball rolling

just look around in the hallow for hallowed mimics, get destroyed because they body slam through the walls, go make a light key and then fight one on the surface
repeat until stormbow, then get like 300 holy arrows (which is 300 arrows, 3 unicorn horns and 9 pixie dust) and just destroy literally every boss
also get wings
or get lightningspark boots, kill like 10 crimson mimics, get the dart pistol, make 4000 ichor darts, demolish everything in hardmode including bosses
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:48:23 PM by ZombieDude »

maybe it's just me but my world is pretty thoroughly explored by the time I get to hardmode

my gameplay directly following WoF generally consists of going back through old caves with spelunker potions, slowly progressing up to the tier 3 hardmode metal

plantera raped my ass like 4 times

plantera raped my ass like 4 times

I have never killed plantera and I aim to change that

eventually