Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42562 times)

This is very entertaining.

Though I still doubt she is who she claims to be.

She was intolerable. I made her a drama thread at one point.

Also, Stocking threatened to block me and is now not responding to anything I say, despite showing activity on the forums.

Stocking   03:14:26 PM   Viewing the topic Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else).
(Note that the forum clock is at least 10 minutes behind, or mine is 10 minutes fast, or something).

Groooooooovin' Magic~

loving edited chatlog, you never sent me any message after that last line because I blocked you.

Only for 2 days. They were acting moody so I told them I'd unblock them "when their period was over." 2 days later, when I checked in, she was a lot happier so I kept her unblocked.

That's not true, you haven't blocked me since I re-added you April 21, 2011. Then I blocked you for a while because you were ornery as all forget, and you sent me another PM asking me to unblock you a few days later. Neither of us have blocked each other since then.

Why would you lie about something like that? I mean, who is really impressed by you saying that I was a lot happier after I was unblocked?

Your steam is stupid as forget. It still says you're online.

And yes, I have blocked you. In all likelihood your steam didn't think I had you blocked either and just considered me offline or online or some stupid stuff.

You're such a catastrophic disappointment it cannot be strung together in words. I don't understand why you have to be so god damn immature.

Protip:  When you block someone on Steam, they still see you as "Online" despite not being able to receive any of the messages they send you because you blocked them.

Protip:  When you block someone on Steam, they still see you as "Online" despite not being able to receive any of the messages they send you because you blocked them.
Since when? I've been blocked before and it shows them as offline immediately.

The person's profile was probably set to Friends-Only or something.

No, no, no.

Lets say Bobby and Jeremy are friends on Steam.  Bobby is really mad at Jeremy for playing Portal 2 coop with someone else and already beating the coop campaign.  Bobby then decides to block Jeremy on Steam Friends because he's a childish stupid bitch.  Jeremy can still see Bobby as online, and can still send messages to Bobby, however Bobby won't at all receive those messages and will see Jeremy's name in red as "Blocked" at the bottom of his list.

Being blocked just causes a "talking to yourself/no one" thing.

Also:
The person's profile was probably set to Friends-Only or something.
For this to be the answer, the other user might have had to remove you or something.

Ah.

Well, she just sent me this:

3:44 PM - Stocking Sparkle: ...
3:44 PM - Joshua: ...
3:45 PM - Joshua: Out of all the poignat things you've said since I've known you,
3:45 PM - Joshua: that was probably the most profound.

And I found a way to check if I'm blocked. She just immediately blocked me again.

I'm just going to remove her. This is stupid. I tried being nice, I tried giving constructive criticism, when she said she was paranoid about the forum not liking her I explained OP in much nicer terms and offered some guidance. All the wayside. Nothing considered or acted upon. She just doesn't care, and now she's playing peek-a-boo with steam and wasting my loving time when this guy is depending on this webpage getting done, so she's going to have to go.

Hopefully this will have been a learning experience. Hopefully you won't act so naive in the future.

If you happen to grow up any time soon, feel free to re-add me. Until then, sayanora.

So until we met again, stay gold.

bang.

hey what's going on this in this topic.

hey what's going on this in this topic.
Stocking and Iban are getting divorced.

Stocking and Iban are getting divorced.
Hey, Miika.. you know all those terrible things I said about you?

I meant it.

Ok I am confused, what the forget is happening here.

Hey.

Hey Iban.

Remember when you said you wanted to murder that one 12 year old Russian girl? That was sure great, wasn't it?