Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 312012 times)

dont do half a tab
if your not going to do two, like i would also suggest, just do one

if there nowhere near "strong" as a single dosage, then doing half will increase your tolerance and at most probably give you an incredible body high
maybe

then youll have to wait 2+ weeks to try again with a stronger dosage

Today I was at my cousins engagement party which is on the shore in Jersey. It was pretty boring so me and a friend took a walk down the beach and sat there and smoked a doobie. It was pretty nice, it was all grey and gloomy out but  there was a nice cool breeze and it was like 60 degrees out.

These past 2 weekends have been loving awesome, but pretty sad. My cousin is being deployed to Japan this Wednesday so we've been having a going away party both weekends which have been pretty hard drinking.

Last weekend we had an actual party for him and I got blasted. We started the night at a VFW and I drank like several small water bottles of vodka. I was there with my cousin, a couple of his friends, one of my friends, and all the rest were family. But I sat at a table with my cousins friends and my friend. So it was a good time.

The DJ there was a richard though. We wanted him to play a Taylor Swift song and it took like 3 of us and 20 minutes to get him to finally play it. It probably didn't help that we were ripping on him the whole night, but he deserved it. I requested another song, but he told me it was inappropriate. I just turned around threw my hands in the air and told the DJ to go forget himself.

When I was leaving I took my one cousin's phone as a joke but forgot I had it and ended up leaving with it. I answered it and I was talking to her sister. She told me they were having some kind of party and there was a bouncy house and for us to come. So naturally I started getting loving excited. We all hopped in 2 cars and most of us were wasted by this point.

I went there and it was the loving best. I had some fruity mixed drinks and a few shots of everclear. Bounced around in the bouncy house and hung out with some smokin hot skanks. When I got there I was dragged into this weird ass light show which loving confused me so hard. My friend walked in on it and just gave me this grin and I lost it. The whole thing was so loving stupid. But I couldn't say no when my cousin's sister told me to go.

Overall it was one of the best nights I've ever had. It went on from like 4pm until 5:30 in the morning. I was so burned out the next day though.

Steer your trip away from anything scary. For example, when I took acid when I looked at my floor there was an army of animated skeleton shadows which kinda freaked me out so I just didn't look at the floor.

2 tabs is way too much for a first time, I would say just start with one or even half of one.  You really don't know how strong the acid is unless it's a consistent dealer.

I agree. One is perfect for the first time lol

I'd also like to remind you guys that 'tabs' aren't really sufficient for measuring doses besides to tell someone else that took the same batch how many you took. There's acid on the street that's 75ug, which will give you a body high but not much else. Then there's tabs on the street that are over 300ug, which will get you completely wrecked. The acid dealer I know sells 200ug acid, which is a heavy dose but not a ton.

I'd also like to remind you guys that 'tabs' aren't really sufficient for measuring doses besides to tell someone else that took the same batch how many you took. There's acid on the street that's 75ug, which will give you a body high but not much else. Then there's tabs on the street that are over 300ug, which will get you completely wrecked. The acid dealer I know sells 200ug acid, which is a heavy dose but not a ton.
i sort of mentioned this

So I want to try weed. I have a friend who's done it before and I might be able to hang out with him to keep my parents from being suspicious. How would I go about it?

Just hang out with your friend for a little while so you don't have to go home while high. The only real evidence to your parents would be the smell, and it'd probably be gone by the time you're sober again anyway. If you wear a cologne or body spray you may wanna bring it, but don't spray more than you'd normally wear because that could be suspicious too.

So I want to try weed. I have a friend who's done it before and I might be able to hang out with him to keep my parents from being suspicious. How would I go about it?

One word; Why?
You're 15, lol. I mean, I don't care that much, but what makes you want to try it?

One word; Why?
You're 15, lol. I mean, I don't care that much, but what makes you want to try it?
What difference does age make? I mean, obviously I'm not okay with a six year old taking fat bong rips, but he's in highschool. I took my first hit freshman year when I was 15, too. A lot of people do.

LOL

What difference does age make? I mean, obviously I'm not okay with a six year old taking fat bong rips, but he's in highschool. I took my first hit freshman year when I was 15, too. A lot of people do.
First hit for me was in 8th grade, 14 years old. Now I'm 15 and a freshman in high school; now's a good time. Tons of people I know tried it first at 14-15.

Oh boy here we go
Like trinick said, just bring some cologne and hang out with the friend until it's over/you feel sober. You're not going to get super forgeted up, but.. you'll be high, lol. Plus it's always more 'fun' with friend(s) imo.

My friend was planning on doing it soon with someone else too, so I might be able to sneak in there.
Do you normally share with the people you hang with?

My friend was planning on doing it soon with someone else too, so I might be able to sneak in there.
Do you normally share with the people you hang with?
Yeah. If your friends make you pay for the weed you smoke they're starfishs, it's generally a "we can smoke my weed today" situation.