Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 316399 times)

Most times when my brother and I both try to get weed at the same time, it becomes really risky, so I don't ever buy weed myself. I just give my brother my share of the money and smoke with him when he can get some, most times I'm broke though. I feel bad about it too because some other people I've smoked with used to say things like "if you can't bring any to the table, don't expect a seat!!" etc etc, but I don't know any "hookups." Nobody at my school sells, but there's ~10 at my brothers lol

My friend was planning on doing it soon with someone else too, so I might be able to sneak in there.
Do you normally share with the people you hang with?
sounds like peer pressure

Oh, also, a good tip if you're smoking somewhere suspicious/risky:

Get a paper towel roll, stick some cotton balls and scented dryer sheets inside of it so it's like a filter. Blow your smoke through the tube, and it'll come out smelling like the dryer sheets (it works, I've used it before when smoking in my room)

Oh, also, a good tip if you're smoking somewhere suspicious/risky:

Get a paper towel roll, stick some cotton balls and scented dryer sheets inside of it so it's like a filter. Blow your smoke through the tube, and it'll come out smelling like the dryer sheets (it works, I've used it before when smoking in my room)
I tried making a sploof a few days ago but there weren't any dryer sheets so I just poked holes in the bottom of a bottle, filled it with tissues I'd sprayed to stuff with anti-odor stuff and put a little bag with crushed up incense over the end of the bottle.
Worked surprisingly well, though I still do blow it out the window and it takes way longer.

Worked surprisingly well, though I still do blow it out the window and it takes way longer.
I did the same, blowing it out the window. Smoked like 3 gs and the scent was out of my room in under 10 mins or so. I lit a lot of incense though, lol

Only $36? That's nice.

Picked up my half oz a few days ago, haven't been entirely sober since.
Ready for my massive math exam tomorrow morning c:

Jesus looking through this thread weed is so cheap where you guys live, I mean $50 for 5g of weed? That's loving incredible, and $220 for an ounce? forget if stuff was that cheap here I would never run out.

So what's the highest you guys have been? Mine would probably be when me and a heap of friends went to a 4 day folk rock festival and spent the whole time turbo-blazed, accidentally dropped a baggie in front of like 3 security guards but got away casually, scared as stuff though.
Had to have a break after that lol.
Yeah I ordered it from gogopipes which is mostly china glass unless you get their higher end equipment but I got a medium quality bong because I'm kind of budgeted. It's not like it has to be indestructible it gets the job done well and I have banged it against a few surfaces on accident and I don't have even one little hairline crack on it. On the topic of prices half os go for 150 around here while 1/8ths go for around 50 on average. I live in LA county so that is probably why
I did the same, blowing it out the window. Smoked like 3 gs and the scent was out of my room in under 10 mins or so. I lit a lot of incense though, lol
Also on the topic of concealed smoking I used to have to go to my dad's townhouse complex's pool area to smoke if he was home now I just smoke in my bathroom and I use a gas mask canister as a spoof which works really loving well because no smoke comes out the end. It's a window less bathroom but I still blow it into the fan that sucks stuff out. Literally no smell I smoke and cover the bowl while running the shower then put my stuff under the sink and take a shower my dad rarely comes upstairs in the evening and he wouldn't bother just barging into the bathroom while I'm showering
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:24:19 PM by (Fallen) »

I lit a lot of incense though, lol
Definitely not suspicious

i constantly light incense in my room, and wherever i am in the house

so if he does that too, it wouldnt be that suspicious

My parent's really don't care at all. I've blazed in my room a few times when my friends are over and we're having a hang out. Normally I go and smoke by my garages back door. Not to hide it though, just so the house doesn't reek like weed.

Like the second time I got high my mom found out right away. Me and my friend drove to this park like a mile away and then drove back and we were pretty high. My mom came in saw us and asked if we were high. I started freaking out because I was like how does she know. But I played it cool and asked her to make us a frozen pizza. She went and made it for us and thought maybe she was wrong about us being high. But I told her later on because it was pretty funny.

I'm the king of cool yo.

It's not if you buy it a week before and light one-two everyday~

kid at my school offered me "mary jew anna"

It's not if you buy it a week before and light one-two everyday~
Honestly just a little spray of febreeze or something like that will neutralize the odor and not like stink up the place with the smell of freshener. Just sploof by the window

So I'm not going with those two so I might buy some off a dealer and invite someone to try it.
Tips for first time buying weed?

So I'm not going with those two so I might buy some off a dealer and invite someone to try it.
Tips for first time buying weed?
I'd try and get it off of someone at school or get a friend (if they have bought before) to get it for you.

So I was turbo blazed last night and I guess I figured I should hide my sploof somewhere in case people see it, only problem is I have no loving clue where I put it.
Is it under my bed, is it in the fridge? It's a god damn mystery up in here.

EDIT: found it, it was inside my couch. What the forget.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:28:16 AM by Clone v.117 »

LOL
the way you guys react to people who want to get into drugs is similar to how league of legends players react to newbies
the only difference being that instead of fat neckbeards being elitist about a underwhelming game, this involves braindead drug addicts on a 3d lego game that slobber "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr herf if i sniff my own farts with antifreeze will i get high bros!????!!!! omg im tryin molly/catpiss/skank/fuk/whatever im so high maen"