bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 512258 times)

there are far more snipers these days then in bf2 days.
and far less people who play with their squad or listen to the commander.

I remember bf2 when any random players on a server played as a team.

also apparently no one can fly a helicopter to save our lives(literally)

I miss those days too. I find snipers worthless in almost any shooter. I'd take more assaults and supports any day over some guy who faps in a bush or building while shooting at soil through a scope.

I use recon for the use of the tug man or maybe the mav and set a spwan point behind enemy's lines.

I use recon for the use of the tug man or maybe the mav and set a spwan point behind enemy's lines.
Same. I love the PLD or whatever it is, I use it all the time to spot enemies and lase annoying vehicles. Couple it with a the tug or spawn beacon and it's a really useful setup. Most of the time I end up back as engineer, though.

That's because this generation of gamers are stupid. I understand that it's only game but it's really not that hard to help your team out instead of running around by yourself doing nothing. Most of them think it's just another CoD.

I play on PS4 (LOL) with my brother's account and I've never even heard anyone speaking ever. I don't know if I don't have some setting checked or if no one ever actually talks.

I play on PS4 (LOL) with my brother's account and I've never even heard anyone speaking ever. I don't know if I don't have some setting checked or if no one ever actually talks.
nobody ever talked when I played on xbox. unless you found a specific mic-only server, but it'd still only be about half filled with people with mics

EA did a good job of bringing the PC experience to console this time around though. My battle log says 11.11% of my matches have been quits and the only time I "quit" is when the game crashes.

EA did a good job of bringing the PC experience to console this time around though. My battle log says 11.11% of my matches have been quits and the only time I "quit" is when the game crashes.
Relevant:

just went 10 and 1 in the stealth jet, the 1 was from flying a scout helicopter.
the 30mm cannon on the jet is SO GOOD on enemy jets

I was in a stealth jet for 15 minutes

got no kills but 3 assists and acted as a good distraction :/

I was in a stealth jet for 15 minutes seconds
and that was it

also why the forget can you not use any form of mic chat on BF3 PC

I use teamspeak that every real server uses.

the reddit server is epic fun chatting