Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24355 times)

Bet you this will have a campaign with gladoss voice in it, or she will be annoncer.

Go look at recent games like Portal 2 or Left 4 Dead 2, and you'll see what they mean by "updated."

oh yes, the graphics have definitely improved over time, but it's still using the same garbage map system where a large map can take 8+ hours to compile, bake the lighting, and god forbid if you let it try to optimize itself.

i guess its going to have the same HAHA U SUK rooster NIGA BITCH LOOSA IM DA LEET GUY WIT DA AWP- community?

i guess its going to have the same HAHA U SUK rooster NIGA BITCH LOOSA IM DA LEET GUY WIT DA AWP- community?

tbh I prefer that to DOOD SIK RAILS N stuff AC-130 CHOPPER TAC NUKE LOLOLOL

Screenshots of the game in development.

This turned me off from the game.  I honestly hate the hats in TF2 and that is why I do not play anymore.

This turned me off from the game.  I honestly hate the hats in TF2 and that is why I do not play anymore.
If you think that's an actual game picture, lol. Unless you're talking about TF2 in the first part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOcF4Ft-kOY&feature=player_detailpage#t=109s

That footage... where did he... get that footage...

And it better have hats, i hate going around without something on my head to protect me from various things such as Headcrabs
That looked amazing.

That's not CS:GO footage.
Is CS: Online as good as that video looks?

I honestly hate the hats in TF2 and that is why I do not play anymore.
"Waaaah! Valve added fun wearable accessories that do absolutely nothing gameplay-wise, i quit!"

I don't like people who complain about stuff that changes absolutely nothing about a game

Is CS: Online as good as that video looks?

'course not, it's basically an updated condition zero. it has slightly higher-poly weapon models but it still runs on GoldSRC.

"Waaaah! Valve added fun wearable accessories that do absolutely nothing gameplay-wise, i quit!"

I don't like people who complain about stuff that changes absolutely nothing about a game
While it has not changed gameplay, it certainly has changed the player community. A lot of people play /just/ for the hats and are obsessive about it. Eventually people who don't care can get annoyed with all the bitching about pointless accessories.

While it has not changed gameplay, it certainly has changed the player community. A lot of people play /just/ for the hats and are obsessive about it. Eventually people who don't care can get annoyed with all the bitching about pointless accessories.
Being around since when the Pyro got his first set of unlockable items, i've gotten used to how things have changed, and i've not complained once about the store, the trade servers, or people constantly looking for items, i've only complained about idlers, but that's their choice of how they're gonna obtain items, so i've gotten over it, any bugs/glitches that are fun to abuse (e.g. Civillian) that gets fixed, i may be a bit sad over, but i get over it instead of complaining

I just think people exaggerate/take things too seriously :/

http://kotaku.com/5830426/real-details-on-the-new-counter+strike-from-pros-whove-played-it

and that is why kotaku is unreliable.

they're always a day and a half late for everything.

not to mention their editors are complete starfishs.

I don't see any problems with that article, care to elaborate?