Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 54756 times)

Bronies are gay. Lets watch a show aimed at 10 year-old girls. loving gay. Its furry and its loving dumb, go forget yourself bronies.
Someone's mad at a wall.

Bronies are gay. Lets watch a show aimed at 10 year-old girls. loving gay. Its furry and its loving dumb, go forget yourself bronies.

Can't remember who originally posted this, was probably Regulith, seems appropriate enough.

Not trying to be a badass. Giving an opinion. A very strongly worded opinion.

Looks like somebody's mad.

Who said they didn't?

Maybe they just think the show is horribad?
I didn't say all of them didn't. I said I bet a lot of them haven't. It's a generalization.

You act as if you see it twice a day.
I see it more than twice.

I see it more than twice.
Twice a day?
Okay then, show the fourteen examples of pony images and discussions outside the thread.
Avatars don't count since I have to look at your stuffty minecrap one wherever you go.

Okay then, show the fourteen examples of pony images and discussions outside the thread.
*from the past week

Not trying to be a badass. Giving an opinion. A very strongly worded opinion.
complete this sentence: boys watching girly shows or doing girly things hurts themselves, others, or society because ______________

complete this sentence: boys watching girly shows or doing girly things hurts themselves, others, or society because ______________
you haven't asnweread yet!!!!!!!11!!!!

Do I really need to answer that? You already did with the bolded. Shouldn't guys do things guys do?

Do I really need to answer that? You already did with the bolded. Shouldn't guys do things guys do?
People should do what people want to do as long as it doesn't harm others.

It teaches bad morals and behaviors that may be inappropriate for men.

Good enough?

Wouldn't you be at least a LITTLE disappointed when you open your little sons bedroom door and you find him playing Barbie with his sisters dolls, after you bought him a new soccer ball?

Wouldn't you be at least a LITTLE disappointed when you open your little sons bedroom door and you find him playing Barbie with his sisters dolls, after you bought him a new soccer ball?

Not a single bit.