Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 54755 times)

women aren't over-emotional in the slightest. is that a good response to your hopefully bannable post?
(also i was taking your argument and turning it to be something you are, in case that wasn't clear)
I understood what you said yes. We probably should live in a straight run society. Would give states something better to vote on.

I understood what you said yes. We probably should live in a straight run society. Would give states something better to vote on.
you're serious right now
you are seriously suggesting letting people run society simply because of their loveual orientation or gender
you are suggesting this despite you claiming to be biloveual
i hope for the sake of all of mankind that you are a troll
and i am going to stop arguing with you, because to save myself a lot of grief i'm going to assume you are

Even though I do watch it sometimes, I have absolutely no respect for any of them who constantly talk about the show like it's the best thing on earth. At the same time, I respect other people's opinions about MLP but it really makes me mad when they bring up some sort of argument about MLP in a thread that was't about it just to stir up stuff.

And this ^

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I seriously hope you're being sarcastic.

Life would be easier. There is no argument against that. As requested, I am done here. Have fun with your horses.

Debatable
Outrageously false.

Okay, thanks.
No good argument*

Life would be easier.
Only because you're one of the first people we'd execute. ;D

Only because you're one of the first people we'd execute. ;D
i like this guy.

No good argument*

Okay then, enlighten me. Explain your reasoning. 

Stuntman, We know you hate the gender role system, but that's how it works, and it will never change.
If you were heteroloveual you would have already known this.

Stuntman, We know you hate the gender role system, but that's how it works, and it will never change.
If you were heteroloveual you would have already known this.
i'm sure people used to say "we know you hate black people not having rights, but that's how it works, and it will never change" or "we know you hate gay people not being allowed in the military, but that's how it works, and it will never change"
if you sit back and go "welp, this is never going to change" then of course it's never going to change. if you actually take action, it'll help to change it. if you feel something is wrong, don't go "this will never change", get off your ass and fight to change it.

Burger and Aph are cigarettes