Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604742 times)

I will get those 2 recommendations after school today. Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you. Is there a time limit on how long between your application and 2 recommendations?

What? You can just have a little button or door, prompt the client "do you want to rechoose your class? it costs x points." click yes, go back to class picking area.

Ah, less convenient but practical.

I  reccomend Ninja of Fire to be  an administrator on your server, Pecon7. He is a great admin and he follows rules. People will definetly look to him as a goodmin. I would give him a  :cookie:, but  :cookieMonster:atee them all like they were :iceCream: while he wa playing his  :nes: with a baby  :panda:. Thank you.

This may sound silly, but would you mind me making a trailer for this to test my video software?
The reason I ask is because I may need admin so I can get better views via teleport.

-idiotsnip-
right ther, that shouldn't count just because of the last sentence.

Bach... This is a serious matter dude...

My thoughts exactly.
Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: WyWy
BL_ID: 21526
Previous Experience: Proxy, Battlefrontmaster101, Jack/Ibuild.
Who recommends you?: Count, Frozen
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I come to your server everyday it's one of my favorites. I'm a good admin because 1. I don't abuse it. 2. I'm strict but not too strict I do not perma ban I will ban up to 30 min 3. I'm nice fun and I'm not mean. I'm an experienced admin i've been admin at 7 servers and I could be a perfect admin I would only want admin not super admin. Accept because I am well experienced and I think I would be great at your server.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone, Florida
Thank you,
WyWy5000

Timezone:  Eastern Time zone, Florida
Get two recommendations and have them post here, please.

Pecon, I am guessing you are not counting that last one? My friends can be so immature...

I couldn't agree with you more Crown.

I couldn't agree with you more Crown.
I recommend Ninja of Fire.

Thanks Crown, I appricate it alot. I think my heart just rose up a little :).

Oh my god.  JUST FREAKING TELL ME YES OR NO!!!!!!!!

Giving ninja of fire admin would probably be a bad idea.

AM I ACCEPTED OR NOT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR DAYS!?

Giving ninja of fire admin would probably be a bad idea.
Isn't that your opinion Sord? You just never gave me the chance, so you really don't have the right to judge, see it in my eyes first.