Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604359 times)

:cookieMonster: was never here  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:19:02 AM by Blokx »

If people think you will abuse, then you probably are not a trustworthy admin.

Your Timezone/Region:OH,US

If you don't know that OH,US isn't a timezone, I don't think you would be a good admin.

If you don't know that OH,US isn't a timezone, I don't think you would be a good admin.

I really dont think that is much of an issue, more the he will probably abuse thing.

Name:Blokx
BL_ID:31013
Previous Experience Administrating: Nameisthis's rocket jump TDM as SA
Who recommends you?:Nobody, Because they all THINK ill abuse but i wanna show them that i can be a good admin.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I've been playing on server for very long time i know many of the people there and very much so know the rules i know what server is like and what the people are like i've been very respected of the admins im very active on the server Day/Night and thinking of donating. (And Working on Grammar)
Your Timezone/Region:OH,US

I'm telling you. If this guy gets admin, I'll eat my... er... never mind.
Also, I bet part of the reason they think you'll abuse is because you go on to servers asking for it. Don't ask. If the Host awards it to you, there you go. You only get it through good behavior. (Or if the host is your friend)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:07:14 AM by SkyHawk »

I want to bitch a bit:

It's called: "Doctor Oktoberfest" not "Doctor Oktober Fest"
Notice the gap.

Sincerly,

a German.

I want to bitch a bit:

Notice the gap.

Sincerly,

a German.
I happen to know this, but since I implemented that mini boss some admin changed it.

We've got a tribal idiot on the server

Name: RavenCrawl
BL_ID:35110

He said he wants slavery to be around and he's trying to support K.K.K. for some forgeted up reason

Lol I want him to join when I'm on

He said he wants slavery to be around and he's trying to support K.K.K. for some forgeted up reason

forgets given: 0. WHo cares? He can say what he wants.
Actually, that made me laugh a little. I don't agree with it, it just made me laugh at how the guy was raging about that for no reason. Lol.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:48:43 AM by SkyHawk »

I want to bitch a bit:

Notice the gap.

Sincerly,

a German.
I always noticed that, but never bothered to say anything.

forgets given: 0. WHo cares? He can say what he wants.
Actually, that made me laugh a little. I don't agree with it, it just made me laugh at how the guy was raging about that for no reason. Lol.

Actually, there was more than 1 person Raven got to with about, so..
(If he didn't show up...)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:55:28 AM by zoren580 »

I'd like to request the Spyro boss to be edited. Take its health down a bit for example. It's far too high for such a mobile and powerful boss.

I'd like to request the Spyro boss to be edited. Take its health down a bit for example. It's far too high for such a mobile and powerful boss.

I heard talk about backburner, hopefully it will be weaker from in front than the current flame thrower.

Someone has an opposing opinion, quick report him!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:27:20 PM by Aware »

Name: Bejacks
ID: 25319
Experience: Bim's fortwars and 24ant's Highway RP
who recommends you? No one really said they recommend me but I think I would make a great admin.
Why should I accept you? Because i've been going to your server for a long time and I think I have a lot to offer you. I also know how to make add ons that could benefit the server and get it back on top. Even though it is in the top 10. and I also no the Responsibillities of being an admin.