Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604536 times)

I'd like to see a buyable boss tier system that depends on how many times you've won as boss.

That would be kinda cool, someone would have to script it so that it runs right, events on something like that would be tough.

Recommended Video card to run the arena?

Willing to spend 50$ (PCI EXPRESS)

Your going to have to get at least a 60$ or 70$ one.

Your going to have to get at least a 60$ or 70$ one.
We'll see.
Fastlex, there are different kinds of PCI express, can you attempt to identify the ones you have? (ie. PCI-E x16)

Also what kind of processor do you have.

Assuming you have a PCI Express x16 2.0 slot, this would be an excellent card for you.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130656
Precaution: Ensure your power supply is more than 300 watts.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:03:56 PM by pecon98 »

Pecon7's Server yourworldoftext!

http://www.yourworldoftext.com/bossbattles

Talk all about the new arena and your opinion and stuff like that.
NVM its gone now.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:31:20 PM by ShadowZero »

I just read something about a giant red dragon? What if you made that a giant Black and Purple Dragon and make it an official boss: The Enderdragon. I heard that suggested on the server just now. I thought it was a spectacular idea.

Idea by: John98 (BL_ID: 9095)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:07:56 AM by SkyHawk »

Does he seriously need to buy A video card just to play the Arena? I mean if he can run Blockland would he even have that much problem running a build? If he's saying it would be too laggy because of all the bricks, I guess I could see that but I'm not sure if it's worth another video card. Maybe if you really want to go on the arena and the lag is unbearable, or if you're having problems with other things, then I could see you buying a video card.

APPLICATIONS

======================
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
Previous Experience Administrating:  Cat123's TUKC: Knife TDM, Crown's Jail Escape!, Owl's Trench Warfare  CTF, Ace2343's Servers, Nobot's Servers, AeroMcFly's Dogfight Server.
Who  recommends you?: Crown (2143), Darren (7893), Armageddon (118), Owl  (17016), Nobot (2127), Cat123 (23462), Legend Of Tacos (12458), Ace2343  (10677),  Greek2me (11902), Sponge (6408), Gameking (16763), AeroMcFly  (16258), Dr.shoe... (29736)
Why should I accept you?: I am very good  with running a server. I also could help make sure that it stays under  control. I could also be a huge contributer to your server. If you don't  accept me I completely understand. I always plan to play on this  amazing server no matter what. I look to not get the admin and brag that  I have it, I want to do what is right and help make the server one of  the best there is in Blockland.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Pecon7: Reasoning is not very strong. "If you don't accept me I completely understand." sounds like you already know you'll be denied.
4/10
Darren: I am unsure about him, loads of recommendations by well known people but yet I never recommended him and will not.
5/10
Jetz: Plenty of good recommendations, no confidence. A bit disappointing, really. Oh well.
6/10
TheBlackParrot: Lack of confidence, basically what Pecon said. Good recommendations though.
6/10
Frontrox:Haven't seen him as an admin anywhere. Can't be sure if he's actually good at running a server.
5/10
Gizmo: Good recommendations, but doesn't seem like he would really take action if needed.
5/10
Greek2Me
8/10: Good recommendations (one is me?); sounds like he wants to help.
Fastlex
6/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
6/10 Good recommendations, but doesn't seem that determined
Danny Boy: Good recomendations but I don't think the "Why should I accept you?" section was done to well.
5/10
Narkro555: He claims to have a ton of experience and people reccomending him. "If you don't accept me I completely understand" is most likely self-deprecation to appear modest. Which isn't a bad trait, but his reasoning is still somewhat vague, and he hits on some of the reasons Jetz specifically said to avoid.
6/10
Score: 56%
Denied.
======================
Name:AgentCookie
BL-ID:34208
Previous Experience  Administrating:the ghost rider's server(admin),Killjoy345's server(Super  admin),DoubleTrouble's servers(Super admin)I am pretty honest and have  lots of integrity(Integrity-Do not do bad things behind your back)
Who recommends you?:jackyboy,DoubleTrouble,suviver man(zombie fighter)
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Your server is pretty nice to  be at,And I will be honest and show you respect.I will show more than  respect.Instead of getting down on my legs saying"PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE"I  will
convince you to give me admin.I will not CHEAT in the game.I  will be a fair.Not like a admin that will get the strongest gun to kill
the boss in 5 seconds.
                                  Timezone:       
                           Eastern timezone
Pecon7: Why should I accept you is pretty weak, along with the application being rather poorly written.
2/10
Jetz: Pretty poorly written. I could probably nitpick every line in this one.
1/10
TheBlackParrot: Poorly written, and I've never heard of these recommendations.
1/10
Frontrox: Very childish
2/10
Gizmo: Rubbish
1/10
Greek2Me
1/10: Sorry
Fastlex
1/10:This is not good.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
1/10: Most of his reasons are a given as an admin, and he keeps repeating that he will do no wrong which puts me off.
Narkro555: Poorly written and vague with reasons.
1/10
Danny Boy: Lack of effort and sounds like a complete suck up.
1/10
Darren: Same reason as Danny.
1/10
Score: 11%
Denied.
======================
Name:  Mango
BL_ID:  32406
Previous Experience Administrating:  YoungRotation, Kong123, Mold and Destructinator
Who recommends you?:  Bµbbler, YoungRotations, Kong123, Mold, Destructinator, Gunner, .:[Spacebar]:., Wrapperup and Cowboy6.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I never allow users to dis-obey the rules, however I sometimes let them  slide by for 1 time. I don't like to Perma-Ban or a long ban, my max is  1 day. I love this server, I'm very active, and I do have RTB. I can  Model and Code. mainly Weapons, I'm a very good Builder and Eventer. I  don't usually play, I like to stay out of the mini-game and watch to see  what's happening. Usually by Jetting.
Your Timezone/Region:   Eastern Time
Pecon7: Having a max-ban of 1 day is not a good thing, it means you cannot bring yourself to administer proper punishments. Your experience and recommendations seem rather good, on the other hand.
7/10
Jetz: Boring, boring, boring. Plauged with minor grammitical errors, which I hate. Contradicted self in first sentence of reason to accept.
3/10
TheBlackParrot: Woha woha what, you never allow users to disobey rules, yet you let them slide? Recommendations are alright though, I'll give you credit for that.
4/10
Frontrox: A max ban of one day is stupid, and you seem like one of those guys who would complain about a ban longer than 3 hours.
3/10
Gizmo: Grammer is rubbish, typical things that are expected.
3/10
Greek2Me
5/10: Recommendations are ok but I get the feeling that this is a younger player.
Fastlex
3/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
2/10: Doesn't sound like he'll use fair moderation.
Narkro555: Having a low "max bans" is a terrible reason. Experience is still good, and reasoning isn't too vague.
7/10
Danny Boy: I feel that some of these reasons are showing why you are unfit to be an admin.
3/10
Darren: Mango is very immature from the point of view in servers I have been in. Because of his lack of maturity.
1/10
Score: 37%
Denied.
======================
Name: Azhrei
BL_ID: I'll give it to you (Pecon) at a later time (soon). 
Previous Experience Administrating: None.
Who recommends you?: Narkro555
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I haven't been an admin  anywhere yet so I would like to try it. If at any point you feel I am  not fit to be an admin then you may revoke the privilege of admin.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific
Pecon7: ""
0/10
Jetz: This is that one where I said there were like three reasons not to let him be an admin. Your current obscure status has no bearing on my opinion of this application.
0/10
TheBlackParrot No experience, only 1 recommendation.
0/10
Frontrox: Why would you even apply with no admin experience?
0/10
0/10
Greek2Me
0/10: Did not even try.
Fastlex
0/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
1/10: He needs experience before being an admin here.
Narkro555: I know I reccomended you, but that application doesn't pass whatsoever. I'm not sure I can have much say in this decision now. But if I were to judge you without the reccomendation it would be:
0/10
Danny Boy: Just a bad application.
0/10
Darren: BLID? how can one not give his BLID to us.
0/10
Score: 1% (rounded up)
Denied.
======================
Application: Admin
Name: Saxophone
BL_ID: 25721
Previous  Experience Administrating: Hosting many servers, LargeVirus, EpicMuffin,  The Ghast Leader, Blockhead31735, Adam Savage, AwesomeEric
Who recommends you?: EpicMuffin, Deoxys And One Noob, Adam Savage, Blockhead31735, AwesomeEric
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I  have had a lot of experience at administrating. Every host I have been  admin for would recommend me. I am very knowledgable at keeping large  masses of players under control. I will attend all admin meetings, keep  in touch, and maintain a good rep. I also am experienced at hosting  different types of servers. I have hosted simple ideas such as Crumble  DMs to bigger such as Slayer gamemodes and Salvage and on everyone, i  made sure it was peaceful. I hope you will consider my admin application  and would be a great addition to the admin team of your server. I will  be happy with any decision you make and i will respect your choice.  Thank you for your time.
Your Timezone/Region: EST
Pecon7: You have good recommendations and experience, and even your reasoning was alright. You failed to check your writing very properly, though.
8/10
Jetz: Solid writing, filled out completely. Decent app. -10 points for lowercase "I"s.
90/100
TheBlackParrot: Grammar, grammar, grammar. Seems like the same old "I'll do this and I'll do that" kind of thing though.
8/10
Frontrox: Nice and full of previous experience. I haven't seen him anywhere though.
7/10
Gizmo: App is good, but with my personal experiences I don't like him.
4/10
Greek2Me
9/10: App is ok and the user in question is pretty mature.
Fastlex
8/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
6/10: Grammar puts me off a bit, but he seems responsible.
Narkro555: Very compelling case, aside from writing.
9/10
Danny Boy: Decent but grammar should have been checked before you posted the app.
7/10
Score: 75%
Denied.
======================
Name: ZANFRAN
BL_ID: 32694
Previous Experience Administrating:  Owning a Dedicated server with a few admins, Builder4768's server, and a  couple minecraft servers, such as My own, and Oblivion, and steakfest. I  am admin on more minecraft servers than I am on blockland.
Who recommends you?: EmoPichachu, Builder4768, Mikeyvert, Bob Jones, and few more.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
I'm  already friends with EmoPichachu, and he recommends me. I went to your  dev server and I saw, I wanted to help.I asked one of the admins there  if I could help, but they told me directly to come here. (EmoPichachu.) I  hope I get this submission for admin..
THE STORY:
One time, I saw  Boss Battles on the list of servers. It looked like it failed. I always  want to try failing games. Instead, this game was, turning the cake,  un-fake it was so awesome. I loved it so much I had EmoPichachu  encouraging me into the game's admin, so here I am, applying.
Your Timezone/Region: America, CST Standard
Pecon7: We're not looking for much experience in administrating other games, since each game has a whole different skillset required to administrate properly. You only have one recommendation, which is a big loss on your score. And you didn't explain any reason as to why we should recommend you, which is a massive loss on your possile score.
0/10
Jetz: Judges quality of something by name alone. Wrong skill set. I presume the admin on the dev server directed you here to get you out of their hair.
0/1 0/10
TheBlackParrot: What they said, pretty much.
0/10
Frontrox: Why should we accept you?
0/10
Gizmo: Pecons paragraph pretty perfectly puts it.
0/10
Greek2Me
0/10: Not much I need to say.
Fastlex
0/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: Did you just use oblivion as admin experience?
Narkro555: How is playing Oblivion experience? I see no good reasons to accept you besides your 1 recommendation, which is a friend of yours.
0/10
Danny Boy: Nothing you said really gave any reason why you should be admin.
0/10
Score: 0%
Denied into space.
======================
Name: Selene
BL_ID: 25079
Previous Experience Administrating: I have helped admin, and Co-Host many, many servers throughout my days.
Who recommends you?: No admins, but many of the non-admin players have brought it up.
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because, I am very good at  helping new comers, since I have been playing Boss Battles for a long  time.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain time, Virginia, Middle East America.
Pecon7: We want more specific than "Many servers" for experience. No recommendations? And okay, you can help newcomers. Can you do anything else?
1/10
Jetz: You get one point for having a unique reason we should accept you.
1/60 0/10
TheBlackParrot: You need to be more specific, as Pecon said... and I've never seen you on the server before, but that could just be me.
1/10
Frontrox: And none of them have verified thier recommendations
1/10
Gizmo: Recommendations are key.
0/10
Greek2Me: Please elaborate.
2/10
Fastlex
1/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
1/10: Playing the server a lot doesn't make you a good admin.
Narkro555: Unspecific experience and reccomendations. Few reasons, and "newcomers" is one word.
1/10
Danny Boy: Anybody can say they have helped admins and been the co host of many servers. We are looking for names here. Also anybody can explain how to play the game. It's not hard
1/10
Score: 7%
Denied.

Name: Name is Unavailable
BL_ID: 10279
Previous Experience  Administrating: Skill4Life's server (Until admin list was cleared)  Ravencroft's challenge, AGlass0fMilk's server, Angelspeed's server, and  Co-Host at Pieslapper's server
Who recommends you?: AGlass0fMilk, Pieslapper, RedGajin, *FacePalm*
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have a decent amount of  experience administrating, I am an active player, and I enjoy your  server.
Your Timezone/Region: EST (GMT -4)
Has been recommended by multiple people on the thread.
Pecon7: Good experience and recommendations, not very much to convince me in "Why should I accept you".
7/10
Jetz: Straight to the point on the reason, but kinda skipping detail in the process. Pretty good recommendations, though.
14/17 8/10
TheBlackParrot: Your recommendations are alright, I've seen you on other servers as well, you seem good. (EST is GMT-5 by the way, EDT is GMT-4)
8/10
Frontrox: Seen him on other servers, great admin.
9/10
Gizmo: Solid Recommendations
7/10
Greek2Me: Very good recommendations; app and reasons are simple and to the point.
9/10
Fastlex
8/10Good recommendations.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
9/10: Seen him moderate, he seems pretty good from what I've witnessed.
Narkro555: On the subject of reccomendations and experience, very powerful and compelling. But the reasons are extremely vague. We'll have to assume the community knows best if we accept him.
6/10
Danny Boy: Decent at the start, good recommendations but your reasons let you down.
5/10
Score: 76%
Denied.
======================
Name: Justin55555
BL_ID: 22444
Previous Experience Administrating: Snk12's Metropolis RPG
Who  recommends you?: A few admins and most people on Snk's server, if it  has to be on pecon7, most players i get along with, I'll try to add a  admin or 2 to this list later if neccessary.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
1. 12 Hours minimum spent per week on the server
2.  Ability to make friends with anyone willing to have a friend (blatant  disregard of friendship from people cannot be helped at times)
3.  Building large and decent looking structures (Visit Snk12's server when I  am online there and I will show you what I have built.) (Incase I am  not online at the time, this includes "Peace Island" "Admin Island"  "Industrial Zone" "Deathmatch Zone" Helped with "Stag Base" and built a  few homes.
4. I don't rage and give in over a simple troll.
Your Timezone/Region: Central
Pecon7: Not very neatly written, but good content anyways.
7/10
Jetz: Unimpressive background, though you've clearly put some thought and effort into your reason to accept.
3.3/7 5/10
TheBlackParrot: Who are these admins and most people? Could've been a bit neater too; anyone can make friends with anyone by the way.
4/10
Frontrox: Not enough recommendations
5/10
Gizmo: Recommendations are key.
3/10
Greek2Me: Obviously tried, but we would like to see more experience before you apply.
5/10
Fastlex
3/10List the recs.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
4/10: Not enough recommendations.
Narkro555: Very few of your reccomendations, experience, yet alone reasons make you seem fit to be an admin. It's also poorly written.
2/10
Danny Boy: Very little experience and saying "A few admins" is too vague. Your reasons were ok but I don't think that saying you can make friends isn't really a reason for becoming an admin.
4/10
Score: 42%
Denied.
======================
Name:Blokx
BL_ID:31013
Previous Experience Administrating: Nameisthis's rocket jump TDM as SA
Who recommends you?:Nobody, Because they all THINK ill abuse but i wanna show them that i can be a good admin.
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I've been playing on server for  very long time i know many of the people there and very much so know  the rules i know what server is like and what the people are like i've  been very respected of the admins im very active on the server Day/Night  and thinking of donating. (And Working on Grammar)
Your Timezone/Region:OH,US
Pecon7: Not enough experience, no recommendations, not well written. You didn't meet any of the basic requirements.
0/10
Jetz: Poorly written, no recommendations, only one previous server.
10/Graham's Number - Estimated at 1/10 - No way. You can't even fathom how close this rating is to zero without just rounding it. -Decided to round up for some reason.
TheBlackParrot: By all means, donate away! I've never said I "respected" anyone but a few on the server and no recommendations, only one previous server, as Jetz said as well.
1/10
Frontrox: No recommendations
0/10
Gizmo: RECOMMENDATIONS!
0/10
Greek2Me: Why do people think you will abuse admin privileges?
3/10
Fastlex
*/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
1/10: "They all think ill abuse" If that's what they all think, why should we accept you?
Narkro555: 1 experience, 0 recommendations, and very poorly written.
1/10
Danny Boy: Lack of experience, many people think you abuse is not a good sign because you must have done something to make them think that. Badly written. Your reasons are not good and saying that you are going to donate is not going to help you. There are many donators on the server who are not admin. Also working on grammar is not a reason for you to be accepted as an admin
0/10
Score: 6%
Denied.
======================
Name: Bejacks
ID: 25319
Experience: Bim's fortwars and 24ant's Highway RP
who recommends you? No one really said they recommend me but I think I would make a great admin.
Why  should I accept you? Because i've been going to your server for a long  time and I think I have a lot to offer you. I also know how to make add  ons that could benefit the server and get it back on top. Even though it  is in the top 10. and I also no the Responsibillities of being an  admin.
Pecon7: No recommendations, and not well written at all. Not even convincing.
2/10
Jetz: Poorly written, no recommendations... Wait a minute, didn't I just...
F-/10
TheBlackParrot: No recommendations.
1/10
Frontrox: No recommendations
0/10
Gizmo: Utter Rubbish.
0/10
Greek2Me: You seem like a mature user, but please try a little harder on your app.
4/10
Fastlex
1/10 No recs.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: No recommendations, no soup for you.
Narkro555: No recommendations, and you apparently don't "no" some of the guidelines for application.
1/10
Danny Boy: No recommendations and no decent reasons for why you should be accepted.
0/10
Score: 12%
Denied.
======================
Name: Doob10/Cookie Hax
BL_ID: 15851
Previous Experience Administrating: My Server, DeadfromHeaven's Server, Freek's Server, any other server that may not know.
DeadfromHeaven, CodyTH, Filipe1020, Sir Herg1, Freek, Brokenkillaman, Whitestorm, Jayce, Nobot, Billy1, and Toasthero.
Why accepting: So i can help watch the server, fix some hacks and Broken events.
Pecon7: You did the application all wrong.
0/10
Jetz: Seems you've just insulted the server's scripting and eventing, since you never specified in what way it was broken.
-1/2pi 0/10 is the lowest possible score - Bullstuff! I demand a 0/11
TheBlackParrot: I have this feeling that "previous experience" is false, and you just went straight to the point. Where's your recommendations as well?
0/10, -1/10 if at all possible :U
Frontrox: Doin it wrong
0/10
Gizmo: More Rubbish
0/10
Greek2Me: No.
0/10
Fastlex
0/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: Completely terrible.
Narkro555: Although you have many recommendations, could you specify why the server has hacks and how the events are broken? it sounds like an insult elsewise.
10/100
Danny Boy: A decent amount of recommendations but saying "any other server that may not know" (by the way that part was badly written) will not help yor cause at all. Also you should explain what the problems are because it sounds like you are insulting it like said beforeby other admins.
1/10
2%
Denied
======================
Name: metroid
BL_ID: 22554
Previous Experience Administrating: KingDavid's servers, Lucas Jail Break, Firefox Jail WIP, WALDO'S servers, many more
Who recommends you?: Firefox, KingDavid, chevypower, WALDO, EmoPikachu
Why should I accept you?  (Please elaborate): I'm a big fan of this server and i have been a  admin on your server before but i don't know why i don't have it, and  when i play people start to cheat by leaving the bedroom and they keep  spawn killing (boss kills us)
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Standard Time (MST) Arizona
Pecon7: As far as I can tell, you've never been an admin at any of my servers. Spawn killing was fixed ages ago. You have good experience and recommendations, but your reasoning really goes against you.
2/10
Jetz: Spawn killing was rendered impossible months ago. You should eaborate more on these bugs, if you really want to help.
Nah/Definitely
TheBlackParrot: ...Those things don't happen anymore...? I'm pretty sure you would know that if you've had admin on the server before. Credit for at least having a little experience and a few recommendations.
2/10
Frontrox: Never seen him as an admin
4/10
Gizmo: Nice presentation, but experience and recommendations are lacking in importance.
4/10
Greek2Me: Kudos for experience.
5/10
Fastlex
3/10Whats this "And many more"?
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
2/10: You get a low score from me when you mention cheating. You can't "Cheat" inside of the server.
Narkro555: There is no such thing as spawn killing anymore. You don't seem to know what you're talking about, although you do have impressive recommendations and experience.
2/10
Danny Boy: "Many more" is not what we want. We want names. Also you don't really have any valid reasons for being accepted
0/10
Score: 27%
Denied.
======================
Name:NeutralZero
BL_ID:11837
Previous Experience Administrating:Paulguy's  Freebuild, Blue Eagle's Mall Build, loldude's TDM, Rocky's Tundra  Mountain TDM, and back then I used to host ShadowZero's TDM in Spyglass.
Who  recommends you?:I'm sure people like Blue Eagle would recommend me  because I helped him with his mall build, and I also helped Paulguy  because he had spammers while he was afk, loldude needed help to stop  people from spawn killing outside the bases , And I applied to be an  admin at rocky's server because it looked like if it needed  moderation.My TDM Server back then was a great success at a total of  24/24 players especially thanks to the admins that helped me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Well  I got tired of whenever someone on you server was not obeying the  rules, and there was no admin online, he or she decided they could have  done whatever they wanted, and also sometimes people need help or  complain about something like something in the map being broken such as  the tank turret not re-spawning.I am not doing this because I just want  to be an admin, but because I would want to fix issues whenever no one  is there to fix it and I want to guarantee that people are enjoying the  server as much as possible.
Your Timezone/Region:PST But I stay up till 1:00 AM sometimes.
Pecon7: Pretty good overall.
9/10
Jetz: Very specific in many places, elaborated on the recommendations, something we almost never see. I'd say this is a pretty solid app.
362880/9!
TheBlackParrot: I know you said "I'm sure people like x would-", but can you have these guys actually say they do? Great app nonetheless.
8/10
Frontrox: Nice. Could you get some of these recommendations to post in the topic?
8/10
Gizmo: I like it, recommendations are still key however.
6/10
Greek2Me: Sounds good.
7/10
Fastlex
7/10 This is a good app.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
9/10: Haven't seen a good-quality application in a bit.
Narkro555: What Jetz said. Seriously.
9/10
Danny Boy: Good app. Well written and very specific.
8/10
Score: 81%
Considered.
======================
Name: [X] OMG [X]
BLID: 35641
Previous Expirience Adminstrating: I mostly adminstrate freebuilds and war game like halo and stuff.
Who reccommends you: NinjaDouble X, Ninjaman4/ robin, Effect, Brt5586, Blockman02, [X] Yoyo [X]
Why  you should accept me: I am an experianced eventer, i know how to handle  fights and flame wars well, i am a nice person-sometimes when im not  mad x3, and i try to make servers nice and with not many flamers,
Time and region: No idea, united states, texas
Pecon7: 1: Be specific, 2: Write the application correctly, 3: Give better reasons, and finally, 4: Look up your timezone if you don't know it, this is practically a general-intelligence test.
0/10
Jetz: Pretty half-assed application. Not specific in previous experience, spelling errors, poorly written.
2/5e
TheBlackParrot: ^
1/10
Frontrox: Yeah, I was admin at some freebuilds too!
0/10
Gizmo: Rubbish.
-0/10
Greek2Me: Please gain more experience first. Obviously a younger player.
1/10
Fastlex
0/10^
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: Freebuilds don't require any sort of administration experience. You lack proper grammar.
Narkro555: "Stuff" is not a valid thing to administrate and does not count. You can't spell, have vague reasons, admitted to being unrational when mad, used that piss-annoying X3 smiley face I hate so much, and you don't even know your own time zone. No.
0/10
Danny Boy: Not specific in previous experience, spelling errors and no good reasons on why you should be accepted.
0/10
Score: 5%
Denied.
======================
Name: Dark Samus
BL_ID: 28829
Previous Experience Administrating: On Skeleton's,KillerKing's, admin on a MC server
Who Recommends You?: Shadowjason
Why Should I Accept You?: I have a few good ideas on the bosses as well I am a good builder.
Pecon7: You don't meet the minimum requirements, read them next time.
0/10
Jetz: Is that it? I'll spend more time selecting a rating than I did reading it. Actually, no, I won't bother with this.
TheBlackParrot: WRITE MORE. MORE RECOMMENDATIONS.
0/10
Frontrox: Didn't even try
0/10
0/10
Greek2Me: Kudos for naming yourself after a boss class.
3/10
Fastlex
0/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: Like Gizmo said, rubbish.
Narkro555: Few experiences and recommendations, and very few reasons. I'll still give you some points for at least knowing your time zone unlike the last moron who applied.
1/10
Danny Boy: Just bad.
0/10
Score: 4%
Denied.

Name: IceFox
BL_ID: 5725
Previous Expierence: OWL, WALDO, and DraftDinosaur
Recommendments: DraftDinosaur and WALDO
WHY?:  I should be accepted because i have many past expierences for being a  host for many years now. I have hosted for others and did a great job  improving on how i work as an authorized host and admin. Please take  this into consideration. Thank you!
Pecon7: You could have put a lot more effort into writing the application, you also didn't use the template. As I have said many times before, when you don't use the template you tend to forget parts of the application that, while maybe unimportant, are still required.
3/10
Jetz: Poorly written, and on top of that, pretty bland. Touch up the spelling and you'd have a really generic application.
:( / 8D
TheBlackParrot: Draft wasn't that great whereever I saw him, and your app is just a straight-to-the-point-same-as-always kind of thing.
1/10
Frontrox: Not enough everything. I've seen you on the server though.
3/10
Gizmo: MORE EVERYTHING
0/10
Greek2Me: Decent app.
6/10
Fastlex
4/10 Its avarage but not covered well.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
5/10: Like Narko said, you covered everything but you didn't do it very well.
Narkro555: I'd say this is about average. He covered all the bases, but not very well.
5/10
Danny Boy: Lack of effort. You need to try and sell yourself when giving your reasons for why you should be accepted.
3/10
Score: 28%
Denied.
======================
Name: Kimon
BL_ID: 12155
Previous Experience Administrating: Many RPs and TDMs.
Who  recommends you?: Probably Echo Voice and Chromo67. Definitely Chromo67,  actually. Maybe's would be WALDO, Count, Bomb Kirby, I guess alot of  Old TKE members that know me. If people that know and like me count,  Then Pinkie_Pie would be one. (Knows me as "Rarity") There may be more,  but I can't think of any others at the moment.
Why should I  accept you? (Please elaborate): Well first of all, im not a richard. I'm a  very tolerant admin and pretty fun. By that I mean I'm completely  serious all the time. When the time comes for me to be serious, I  obviously will. I will definitely try my best to keep the server from  going into discord. I can be trusted with power, and if that needs to be  tested then please do test that. (Although I'm not sure how that would  work.) Plus, I took about 30 minutes or more thinking and typing this  up, so I definitely put effort into it.
Your Timezone/Region: U.S. Eastern time
Some recommendations confirmed on thread
Pecon7: Experience is too vauge, recommendations seem seem to ramble on about maybe this or maybe that. Your reasoning seems okay, though, and getting some recommendations confirmed does help your case.
7/10
Jetz: You say you are serious 100% of the time, then continue specifying the window of time you will spend being serious. You seem like you're trying, but not much has come of it. Decent sized recommendation list, but reasons still leave a bit to be desired.
#/!)
3/10
Frontrox: Haven't seen you at any rp's, or TDM's.
5/10
Gizmo: Experience needs to be specific, I can say I have been admin on many things and that could be 2 servers or 100.
0/10
Greek2Me: Looks fairly good.
8/10
Fastlex
6/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
2/10: It gets bad when you're contradicting yourself in your own application.
Narkro555: Unspecific with experience, and reasons are pretty lame. If you took half an hour to write that, I'm not sure you are really too competant with administration. Although you do have many recommendations.
4/10
Danny Boy: Unspecific in previous experience and it really does not look like you put 30 minutes into writing the application.
2/10
Score: 45%
Denied.
======================
Name:Pngu12970
BL_ID:33962
Previous Experience Administrating:I  Administrate at Mr Pngu server,Super Cookies Server, Exphiser919's  server and Doomdogprime's Jail Escape Server and Pngu12970's Freebuild.
Who recommends you?:Mr Pngu, Exphiser919, Super Cookie Doomdogprime And Legend.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I'll Keep Everyone in line and i'm on the server nearly all the time.
Timezone/Region:Eastern Standard Time(Australia)
Pecon7: Application seems overall relatively sloppy. Being recommended by Legend does move my opinion a bit. Your reasoning is extremely weak.
4/10
Jetz: A line would be a terrible boss fighting formation.
0/10
TheBlackParrot: At least you were truthful about being on the server.
3/10
Frontrox: What Gizmo said
3/10
Gizmo: Needs more effort.
2/10
Greek2Me: Sorry
1/10
Fastlex
2/10A lack of effort
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
6/10: Why do they need to be in a line?
Narkro555: A lot of experience and recomendations, but poor reasons.
5/10
Danny Boy: Decent amount of pervious experience and recommendations but your reasons section let you down.
4/10
Score: 30%
Denied.
======================
Name: Darkmaster
BL_ID: 11788
Previous Experience:
- Aetcho's Server [SA]
- YoungRotation's Server [SA]
- Tomaz's Sever [SA]
- TomTheGeek's Server [A]
- QuantumEagle's Server [A]
- Kyle98's Server [SA]
- Pablo's Server [A]
Recommendations:
- Aetcho
- Kyle98
- Darkness ZXW
I  sould be accepted because I have had alot of past experiences of people  who spam. With the new Slate DM we will need more admins maybe. And I  go on the server about every other day and almost everytime there is  either one or none admins in the server, and I'd really like to change  this.
Recommended on thread
Pecon7: Well put together and is pretty good all-around. We prefer if you stick to the provided format, though, mainly because you won't forget to fill out fields (e.g. You forgot your timezone). You should also use a spellcheck more often.
9/10
Jetz: Just glancing at this one makes it seem pretty good. Well organized, plenty of past experiences. Reason could be edited a bit. -500 points for "alot."
4489/4989.
TheBlackParrot: No timezone eh?
8/10
Frontrox: Needs more recommendations imo. Good overall
8/10
Gizmo: Used the same format I used for my app, which is awesome of course, but the recommendations are lacking.
6/10
Greek2Me: Good.
8/10
Fastlex
8/10 Nice app
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
10/10: Really impressive application.
Narkro555: Very impressive recommendations and experience. Organized as well, with specific reasons. I think this guy is a good candidate.
8/10
Danny Boy: Good amount of previous experience and recommendations.Neat and well written and your reasons aren't bad.
7/10
Score: 81%
Considered.
======================
Name: Maxwell23461
BL_ID: 23461
Previous Experience Administrating: Port's server and TheBlackParrot's.
Who recommends you?: _shadow_ and TheBlackParrot
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I  think I'd be a great admin to the server, I'd try to keep it clean and  safe, and not abuse it. I've had previous experiences with spam and  annoyance.
Your Timezone/Region: GMT, UK
Pecon7: Not very much content.
3/10
Jetz: Bland. Well written, but bland. TBP isn't enough to net my approval.
Plastic/Reinforced Lead
TheBlackParrot: He's been an admin on my server for a while, he's never stepped out of line, and he's always come to me if anything is going on at the server, asking to make sure it's alright to do this or do that. Reeeeally wish you would've spent more time on your app though.
8/10
Frontrox: TBP's admins can usually be trusted
8/10
Gizmo: Went in the middle of Greek and TBP.
6/10
Greek2Me: I believe I de-admined him on my server for not listening and for perma-banning people.
4/10
Fastlex
4/10 Bland
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
2/10: From first-hand experience I can say that maxwell is not a good guy.
Narkro555: One of our Admins recommended him. Still fairly simple.
4/10
Danny Boy: Lack of effort and no good reasons for being accepted.
2/10
Score: 43%
Denied.
======================
Name: Lusk
BL_ID: 21052
Previous Experience Administrating: Glass's Server (contact glass for information)
Who recommends you?: Glass, Hydralisk, and Mr. Jacksaunt.
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Why should you accept me:  Well, ive had experince modeling, and making an add-on pack, so I do  have some experince with general Blockland knowledge,I would even go to  say, more than a few Blockland players. I would like to say that I'm  mature enough to be an admin on your server. Im not going to say im  better than any of the players because im an admin, or anything, and  i'll watch for anyone doing something stupid, like a hawk.
I hope you accept my app.
Your Timezone/Region: US. Central Time Zone
Pecon7: Fairly generic application.
7/10
Jetz: Bland again. Less so than before, at least.
Thin Sheet of Tin / Reinforced Lead
TheBlackParrot: Elaborated generic app; seeing Glass there is making me cringe a little.
6/10
Frontrox: Don't like the recommendations.
6/10
Gizmo: Experience isn't great.
5/10
Greek2Me: I like Lusk.
9/10
Fastlex
5/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
6/10: One of the few admins keeping glass' server from being a complete stuff hole.
Narkro555: Used a metaphor, has good reasons, and was recommended by some pretty notable players.
8/10
Danny Boy: Little previous experience. Your recommendations are ok but your reasons are too cliche.
3/10
Score: 55%
Denied.
======================
Application: Admin
Name: WhiteStorm
BL_ID: 20297
Previous  Experience: Danny Boy's Server  Pablo's Server  Ghille's Server   Filipe1020's Server  0 0 J's Server Turnipblog's Server, Codymax's  Server  Glass's Server, Cucumber's Server, Hankyje's Server
Who recommends you?: Danny Boy, Pablo, CodyMax, Ghille, Filipe1020, 0 0 J, Turnipblog, Codymax, Glass, Cucumber, Hankyje
Why  should you accept me? (Please elaborate): I like most people just hate  spamming trollers and have some good ideas to add to the server,I like a  lot like other people we go on the server a lot, I'm a good builder and  eventer and i do anything i can just to fix problems.
Recommended on thread
Pecon7: Good experience, good recommendations, pretty much meets all requirements. Reasoning is okay, but pretty short and not enough to thouroughly convince me.
8/10
Jetz: I genuinely wish we'd see more people state exactly how they intend to improve the server in their application. It seems 90% of apps we get are from people who "can help the server" or "have a lot of ideas."
Ughhhhhh/10
6/10
Frontrox: ^^
6/10
Gizmo: Based on my experience administratoring with him he is too nice.
Maaayyyyybbeeee/10
Greek2Me: Nice person.
7/10
Fastlex
7/10 ^
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
9.4/10: I love whitestorm and I think he would make a great admin.
Narkro555: Vague, but lots of recommendations.
6/10
Danny Boy: WhiteStorm has been an admin on my server for quite a while now and has proven time and again that he is a good admin. Good amount of previous experience and recommendations but I feel you could have put a little more effort into your reasons.
7.5/10
Score: 58.9%
Denied
======================
Name:Phantom Knight
BL_ID:16558
Previous work:I have admin on Heedicalking ,Hydralisk ,Lordican ,Pablo ,Turnipblog ,Com4rde ,My server, Pecon7 Boss Battles Dev slate arena
Who recommends you?:Heedicalking, Hydralisk ,Lordican ,Pablo ,Turnipblog ,Com4rde ,°ªÐråîth³ ,Fungusamongus ,Asablief
Why should you except me?:I  know how to administrate a server well and do to my lack of having  plans i will be able to watch over the server for long periods of time.
Region/Timezone: CST
Recommended on thread
Pecon7: Having you at my development server, I am willing to allow you to be an admin. However, I really want you to work on your grammar and learn some good administration tips from other admins here when you begin.
10/10
Jetz: Your app would have landed a "No" from me if I wasn't aware of your previous contributions on the dev server.
Good/10
TheBlackParrot: Same here.
9/10
Frontrox: Heed knows a good admin when he sees one (Me)
10/10
Gizmo: I like Heed.
9/10
Greek2Me: Yes.
8/10
Fastlex
7/10
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
8/10: I agree
Narkro555: Poorly written and vague, but great experience. Contributing to the dev server is pretty impressive.
8/10
Danny Boy: Good amount of previous experience and recommendations. It's good that you have contributed to the dev server but you could have put a little more effort into your reasons.
7.5/10
Score: 84.5%
Considered.
======================
Name:Sir Eliter5
BL_ID:37074
Previous Experience Administrating: Lord Techno's Server, Jimmy546's Server
Who recommends you?: That Anyone can Host or Dedicated the Server
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think i just want to be nice  and mostly I will be a Good admin and personally i want to be honest to  all people, in Blockland, And Plus if you You want to Reply me Pecon  its ok for reply me Thanks!
Your Timezone/Region: CST
Pecon7: No thank you.
0/10
Jetz: I think I'm getting tired. Probably due to the constant stream of mind numbingly dull applications.
UGHHHHHHHH/10
TheBlackParrot: *sigh*.
0/10
Frontrox: I didn't reccomend you
0/10
Gizmo: Jetz is right.
-123/10
Greek2Me: Do I really have to give a reason on all the blahh ones?
0/10
Fastlex
0/10What is this?
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: This is so bad I'm doubting that it's serious.
Narkro555: what in the name of His Noodly Appendages did i just read
0/10
Danny Boy: I want the 10 seconds I wasted of life reading this back.
0/10
0%
Denied into space.
======================
Armani
My own varying servers, captin soap mactavis, Evelkinevil, Ten Speed, and a few others.
captin, Evelkinevil, and Ten Speed recommending.
I go on this server 75% of my time on Blockland, so I (perhaps admin) would be at your server regularly.
Eastern Standard Time, Midwest.
Pecon7: You need to follow minimum requirements, and put in more effort.
0/10
Jetz:
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH/10
TheBlackParrot: Can you guys please start putting effort into your apps please. I've never seen you on the server either.
And quit begging on the forums. :\
-1/10
Frontrox: No
0/10
Gizmo
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHU GHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH/10
Greek2Me: Sorry
1/10
Fastlex
0/10 Meh.
Mr. J
*/10
IkeTheGeneric
0/10: BLANDNESS ABOUND
Narkro555: Going on this server a lot is not a very good reason.
3/10
Danny Boy: Just no.
0/10
Score: 4%
Denied.

tl;dr:
Phantom Knight, Darkmaster, and NeutralZero are being considered for admin.

remind me to never again leave off applications for this long.

brown townytical, drawn out, and stupid. man what a dumb process

brown townytical, drawn out, and stupid. man what a dumb process
It gives every player a fair chance to become an admin. It also allows us to easily determine whether or not someone is fit for admin without having to put them in a 'trial' to make sure they're up for the job.

I like the new system. I wish it would've been around when I applied. I would've liked to have known what I'd specifically done wrong. Although, my experience administrating has grown since then and so has my overall blockland maturarity.