Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604189 times)

Just pointing it out there if you didnt know, theres actually a burger called the 777 burger. It costs $777 USD

good burger

Are you stating that you barely got in with your application?

I'm implying that the only way he has a chance is if his application is amazing

we're close to 1000 guiz

I might propose if the server needs more music I'm halfway through making each SSB4 track a BL compatible loop.

I might propose if the server needs more music I'm halfway through making each SSB4 track a BL compatible loop.
We're at the point that we need to take out a track any time we plan to add a new one to keep the download time not-absurd.

Prepare to be disappointed   :cookieMonster:

Yay almost done, just have to make a pumpkin model now cause I wasn't able to get a suitable one made, and then it will be up to pecon if this next boss is in.

Name: Slippery Soap

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:
 EVO's Servers, Pizza boy's server other servers. I have plenty of admin experience believe me I know how to be a fair admin.
Who recommends you?:

Pro Tear, Big Steve, Kyber, Oak, Sanctus Rem, pizza boy, EVO...I can name more, but i'm to lazy.

Why should I accept you?
I really like the server like everyone else does, I would never abuse, I have ideas for the server,I  can build and event so can other admins, I'll ban cheaters, jerks, rulebreakers." See "I won't abuse. I play often I am good at boss battles I have x points"? See "I like the server.

Time Zone /Region:

Mountain Time Zone/ Colorado

I hope I get accepted as an admin.
Thanks!!

Ps: I'm not accepting criticism.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:34:41 PM by Slippery Soap »

Name: Slippery Soap

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:
 EVO's Servers, Pizza boy's server other servers. I have plenty of admin experience believe me I know how to be a fair admin.
Who recommends you?:

Pro Tear, Big Steve, Kyber, Oak, Sanctus Rem, pizza boy, EVO...I can name more, but i'm to lazy.

Why should I accept you?
 I can give you plenty of good reason's such as. I will be on the server often too watch for annoying players, I am very trustworthy, I will Ban or kick Jerks if they are doing something worthy of getting kick or banned, I have ideas for maps, I can event and build. I personally think I would make a terrific admin, and be good use to you and the server, but that's my opinion not your's.

Time Zone /Region:

Mountain Time Zone/ Colorado

I hope I get accepted as an admin.
Thanks!!
This will be denied seconds. Did you even read the tips? http://bossbattles.pecon.us/admin/

I have plenty of admin experience believe me I know how to be a fair admin.
Duh. Every admin should be fair.
I will be on the server often too watch for annoying players
"I play often/am good at boss battles/have x points"? See "I like the server."
      "I like the server"? So do hundreds of people.
Why should I accept you?
I am very trustworthy
Shouldn't every admin be?
Why should I accept you?
I will Ban or kick Jerks if they are doing something worthy of getting kick or banned
"I'll ban cheaters/jerks/rulebreakers"? See "I won't abuse" and "I can event/build."
      "I won't abuse"? That's not a point in your favor, that's something that is expected.
Why should I accept you?
I have ideas for maps, I can event and build.
"I can event/build"? So can several of our current admins.

It literally looks like you went through the "What not to do" section of the tips and used those as your reasons for being accepted.

snip
thank you

i wish everyone who made these terrible applications that look like jokes would get this through their head

-snip-

I think it blew up riiiight here;
...I can name more, but i'm to lazy.

Plus it's a repost iirc

Yep, it's a repost.
Not only is it a repost, it was last posted only about 3 days ago
The apps are all reviewed en masse, don't get worried if it's not accepted/denied even within a month of posting

LOL

He totally made edit on a 2 day old post.

And there nothing wrong editing you comment! Jerks

HAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UjuYtgMDIg
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:40:03 PM by Slippery Soap »