Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628659 times)

To start, Ephialtes has received the axe, whose place has been filled by the new Sirica boss.

I would find it unique to have new trails as a purchase, that'll give another use for points and coins. The Boss Shop that was in Hangar provided an interesting method for spending points on, perhaps the Boss Shops may vary for each map,  sam goes for Normals' ability for map advantages.

If additional weapons were brought back, that would interfere with the Golden Wrench distribution, unless if most playertypes have their inventory space edited, which is a hassle (right?).
Additional weapons will never be brought back.

Items =/= Weapons

There's a difference, and item would be a one time use thing that would only enhance or assist the player in a minimal way without breaking the game.

Also :
To start, Ephialtes has received the axe, whose place has been filled by the new Sirica boss.
I am extremely disappointed there is no Scout31 Boss.
Ephialtes = RTB

RTB Replaced by BLG... Hint hint?

Scout31 = BLG

Opportunities where missed, also who the heck is Sirica?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:39:58 PM by ZERØ »

suggestion: the drama board as a boss

suggestion: the drama board as a boss
that'd be too op, it'd get stronger the more players die

that'd be too op, it'd get stronger the more players die

Medusa is Drama Board confirmed.

Also, I like Zero's post.  I do believe his suggestions aught to be reviewed.

Also :I am extremely disappointed there is no Scout31 Boss.
Ephialtes = RTB

RTB Replaced by BLG... Hint hint?

Scout31 = BLG

Opportunities where missed, also who the heck is Sirica?
idk scout31 doesn't really have the same ring to it, ya know?

idk scout31 doesn't really have the same ring to it, ya know?
Neither was Ephialtes when he first created RTB for v0002 (Before Blockland Retail was a thing)

Neither was Ephialtes when he first created RTB for v0002 (Before Blockland Retail was a thing)
talkin about the name rather than what it means

talkin about the name rather than what it means
Scout31 Created Blockland Glass

Ephialtes created Return To Blockland.

I feel the point is being missed, but whatever.

we need greek2me boss

Holly stuff I have not seen Kirby Right back at ya in years, the last time I remember seeing it was on a saturday morning while eating a bowl of cocoa puffs.

That explains why the name wasn't familiar.

Holly stuff I have not seen Kirby Right back at ya in years, the last time I remember seeing it was on a saturday morning while eating a bowl of cocoa puffs.

That explains why the name wasn't familiar.

The series has been off the air for several years now, unfortunately. In 2009(?) a marathon was aired and I got up at 6am to watch it. I never saw the series again after that.

It's too bad the series is rarely acknowledged in the games. In Squeak Squad, the NME Transporter can be seen in the background of the King Dedede fight, Mass Attack features a few cameos from certain characters, and Kirby's Dream Collection has three episodes included with it. I'm pretty sure Crusade for the Blade, which is Sirica's first appearance, is one of them.

The series has been off the air for several years now, unfortunately. In 2009(?) a marathon was aired and I got up at 6am to watch it. I never saw the series again after that.

It's too bad the series is rarely acknowledged in the games. In Squeak Squad, the NME Transporter can be seen in the background of the King Dedede fight, Mass Attack features a few cameos from certain characters, and Kirby's Dream Collection has three episodes included with it. I'm pretty sure Crusade for the Blade, which is Sirica's first appearance, is one of them.
Yeah I remember an episode where kirby turned evil or something, also I think meta knight had a spanish voice or something.

Its a sad thing no public network no longer shows Saturday morning cartoons :(
only cable subscriptions...

Kangobuild

Clay Hansons Freebuild,Smooths CityRPG

Armageddon,Clay Hanson

I am someone who would not mess around or be a idiot using admin powers.I have experience with people who mess around or anything and know what to do with them.I am respectful to staff and others.

Central,USA

VitaWrap sent me a link to this.
Kangobuild was de-admined from my server after he repeatedly spammed gore emitter bricks, effectively causing major fps loss. This is not someone you want as admin.