Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729446 times)

I want to do a run of omega ruby using a team of fossil pokemon, it seems really fun but I think it will get frustrating at points. anybody here ever do a mono-type play through?

follow-up Q:  does anyone have a shieldon or a lileep they would trade :o got em all

my team will be cranidos, bastiodon, lileep, tirtouga, archen, and anorith :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:44:27 PM by Mega-Bear »

I just got ultra sun after skipping sun/moon altogether.

I haven't started yet but is there any simple ways to increase the difficulty besides going the nuzlocke route?

Since I no nothing about the game I'd rather not nuzlocke it.

I'm guessing I can do the usual disable xp share and turn off switching after KO'ing opponents pokemon, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something specific to this gen.

I haven't started yet but is there any simple ways to increase the difficulty besides going the nuzlocke route?

I'm guessing I can do the usual disable xp share and turn off switching after KO'ing opponents pokemon, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something specific to this gen.
As far as I know there's nothing like the challenge mode we got with BW/2, I think disabling xp share and turning off post-KO switch is about all you can do to make it more difficult. kind of a bummer.

which starter are you gonna choose? :o

I've turned off exp share in both moon and ultra moon and that alone has made them significantly more challenging

they definitely designed the game a lot more around the assumption that players will have it enabled in this generation

Similarly to 2016 with mythical Pokémon, 2018 is going to be a celebration of legendary Pokémon! For the main series games this means a year-long monthly distribution of legendaries

These will be level 100 and holding a gold bottle cap in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, but level 60 with no held item in the original Sun & Moon

Which one you get is also dependent on which game you own (Sun vs. Moon)

February - Dialga (U/Moon) & Palkia (U/Sun) - GAME in the UK & Gamestop in the US
March - Regigigas & Heatran
April - Raikou & Entei
May- Xerneas & Yveltal
June - Shiny Zygarde
July - Tornadus & Thundurus
August - Kyogre & Groudon
September Latios & Latias
October - Reshiram & Zekrom
November - Ho-Oh & Lugia

oh stuff that's awesome. It looks like they are giving out the Pokémon that were not available in these games via ultra wormhole too. for instance you could catch Dialga but not Palkia in Ultra Sun, but ultra sun players will receive Palkia in the giveaway.

Crystal version is now available on the 3DS eShop

oh stuff that's awesome. It looks like they are giving out the Pokémon that were not available in these games via ultra wormhole too. for instance you could catch Dialga but not Palkia in Ultra Sun, but ultra sun players will receive Palkia in the giveaway.

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't even reached that point in the game yet because I've been playing painfully slowly, good to know!

Ok i know i said i hate the franchise but the only pokemon i can tolerate in design is porygon

Ok i know i said i hate the franchise but the only pokemon i can tolerate in design is porygon
ok

that's good to know, Porygon is pretty based. Its sp. atk as porygon-z is off da charts

if you hate the franchise then why are you posting in a thread about said franchise that you hate

porygon is like the ugliest pokemon