Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718644 times)

I will soon be taking on the Johto League in soul silver. here's my team right now

>Gabite lv. 40 named Megalodon
>Feraligatr lv. 37 named Aqueosaur (aquasaur is for babies, aqueosaur is for chemists)
>Machamp lv. 40 named Nefertiti
>Alakazam lv. 41 named Rune Guru
>Dusknoir lv. 41 named Styx
>Abomasnow lv. 41 named Yeti

been rotating the Machamp out with a lv. 41 Electivire named Quark when necessary. I brought all these guys over from Platinum and since they're all really bad ass I tried to give them bad ass names too.

also valentine's day

“Yeah can I get those pokemon codes? Thanks, bye” -everyone at Gamestop

Speaking of porygon I was using porygon-z in a recent platinum playthrough and hot damn things broken in main story if you can get it

If you're in North America and haven't already signed up for the Trainer Club Newsletter in the past, you have until March 1st to do so in order to receive the code for next month's legendary

Europe will get theirs through the Nintendo Network

As a reminder, Sun and Moon get their legendaries at level 60, but Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon get theirs at level 100 plus holding a Gold Bottle Cap

The split this time is:
Ultra/Sun - Regigigas
Ultra/Moon - Heatran

bumping the thread for the best franchise ever!

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zeraora

This is a new Pokemon they're gonna do an event for from what I've heard as it's in a movie.

I wish Zeraora wasn't pure electric, it would have been really useful as an electric/fighting :(

as a mono-electric user, very pleased to have another physical option

I wish Zeraora wasn't pure electric, it would have been really useful as an electric/fighting :(
I think it gets close combat or superpower

i was going to care about this event but then i realized i have pkhex l o l

honestly I think this thing will be really good in OU but not unstoppable, for the sole reason it doesn't get ice punch. If it got Ice Punch you'd have physical Boltbeam coverage with either superpower or CC and knock off. Very good OU mon, not overpowered. Z Knock Off set could be extremely powerful to give it a wallbreaking option on switching in ground types in OU however

check out this epic metapod