Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8841 times)

Apparently nobody wants a key, so i'm going to just keep them for myself.
I do.

I might do a first come first serve kind of thing.

Apparently nobody wants a key, so i'm going to just keep them for myself.
Nononoo I want one!

if anyone already had cavestory+ and wants to trade their extra for some tf2 stuff, I would like to do that :D

I might do a first come first serve kind of thing.
[sup][color=transparent][size=1pt][abbr=http://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=ZX2KcrSrqED8].[/abbr][/size][/color][/sup]

Remind me never to do that as long as you're active on the forums. Go play with those millions of hib1/2 keys you got from deanth.

if anyone already had cavestory+ and wants to trade their extra for some tf2 stuff, I would like to do that :D

Can't give games separately

Remind me never to do that as long as you're active on the forums. Go play with those millions of hib1/2 keys you got from deanth.
Oh boy, you sugarcoated everything again.

I only got 3 hib2 keys from handicapation.
Do you see me doing that thing on any other bundle?
no
And I've actually gave the keys away for other bundles.

You're just being overly stereotypical with that.
if you get 2 of the same game, it goes to your gift repository. You can send the game off to someone else from here.

if you get 2 of the same game, it goes to your gift repository. You can send the game off to someone else from here.

What he said.

No it doesn't. You only get gifts from extra copy's of valve games.

What he said.

I'm sure that's why despite already owning SMB I didn't receive a giftable copy upon activating the Bundle on Steam.

above average, and you will receive infinite lewinskys

Oh boy, you sugarcoated everything again.

I only got 3 hib2 keys from handicapation.
Do you see me doing that thing on any other bundle?
no
And I've actually gave the keys away for other bundles.

You're just being overly stereotypical with that.if you get 2 of the same game, it goes to your gift repository. You can send the game off to someone else from here.

D3ATH clearly said 1 key per person, you redeemed three because your goldfish attention span couldn't wait for the email.