Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158751 times)

-snip-

I fear you try to cover people who are getting talked about. This is the forums, anyone can post their own opinions.

A word of advice: Try to do do that a little less.

U need a sniper

It's BETA, that's why there's one shotgun.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:01:02 PM by Caveman1127 »

I fear you try to cover people who are getting talked about. This is the forums, anyone can post their own opinions.

A word of advice: Try to do do that a little less.

I am. I learned it the annoying way though. I'm not gonna up stick up for people anymore. I'll just encourage them with my own comment.

Nice Walter! Sorry for the absence in making weapons I've had the urge to relax on models for now. However you inspire me to continue, I will start when I don't get as much homework as usual.

Nice Walter! Sorry for the absence in making weapons I've had the urge to relax on models for now. However you inspire me to continue, I will start when I don't get as much homework as usual.
Do it.
I've seen some of your guns, and you need to start again.
By the way, do you know how to apply textures such as a transparent scope to something in blender?

You are more than welcome to work on the pack too, its your script anyway

Hopefully, this argument is over. It WAS in fact something that happened WAY back in the past. He made a comment, I didn't agree on it, I commented back, he commented back, I commented back again, he started calling me names and cussing at me, and from that point on, we were basically arguing. XD This proves something. If you disagree with someone on here, just leave em alone, and if they piss you off anyway, CONTINUE to leave them alone.
Yesterday is not way back in the past.

Ok, regardless of your lies and pointless insults, I'm not going to get pissed. This has to end somewhere. Just RELAX bro. Forget about all this. Your not solving anything, or WINNING anything. No one cares if you're right or wrong. This is just a thread. We talk about the bf3 pack IN this thread. Not genetalia up someones arse. So just chill ok? Respond negatively if you want to, but it ends here. Just CHILL OUT. Arguing won't make you or me feel any better, and if this keeps up, others will get irritated. So out of respect for the community, and even yours, lets just stop this. It's pointless.

"oh stuff man i got nothing, better try to end this argument and save some of my respect"

Yesterday is not way back in the past.

...ok? I meant when YOU made your first comment at the beginning of the post. The version I downloaded wasn't the same as the one you were criti-.....ya know what, nevermind. Can we stop this? there are instigators trying to get involved.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:44:15 PM by jackrobbman »

"oh stuff man i got nothing, better try to end this argument and save some of my respect"

lol instigator

This pack is epic. Some of the guns feel slightly off and too low down and they aren't even touching your shoulder, which defeats the purpose of a stock.
Some have ridiculous recoil, such as the G18.

You know he's right
Nope, not gonna get pissed. I'm not like you buddy. I got CONTROL.