BF3 Pack (RTB)

Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 157105 times)

Has the SG553 been put in the pack yet?

Well, i tried installing this pack and i did everything you said to do and it didn't work.

Hell, i even uninstalled WinRar but it still didn't work.

can you maybe add it onto RTB? so i ( and if anyone else has the problem ) can install it easier?

Edit : Fixed.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:53:41 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

No offence but I don't think this pack could be uploaded to RTB.

armageddon is jesusfish/weaver123/the my snake is bleeding guy
no

Yep, and since walter barely gets on anymore, I'm releasing these on this post.

>>>DOWNLOAD SNIPERS<<<
NOTE-YOU MUST USE ZOOM KEY IN ORDER TO SCOPE PROPERLY

corp stop trying to help walter and make your own pack

you are a thousand times better then him

Why must all the recent-er models have hands a meter and a half away from the actual blockhead?

corp stop trying to help walter and make your own pack

you are a thousand times better then him
Walter asked for his help, ugh people like ^ make me want to rip my keyboard in pieces. Look in OP or other got through all these pages, 1 - 55.

Hai....ik how to use the scope but i don't know how to zoom in while scoping....can anyone tell me? or is the scope the actually zooming XD sorry if thats confusing
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:13:14 PM by Blocked Out »

Hai....ik how to use the scope but i don't know how to zoom in while scoping....can anyone tell me? or is the scope the actually zooming XD sorry if thats confusing
What.
Read my post.
It's a few posts above yours.

What.
Read my post.
It's a few posts above yours.
whoops.....didn't see it XD sorry =L

Yep, and since walter barely gets on anymore, I'm releasing these on this post.

>>>DOWNLOAD SNIPERS<<<
NOTE-YOU MUST USE ZOOM KEY IN ORDER TO SCOPE PROPERLY

Just to let you know... Serious problems with the MK11 for that download you gave.. (Edit i discovered it happens with the origional link for MK11 as well :c)

And this is when you go into Scope. The reload animations are off and when in scope you only see the barrel of the sniper. I know that i can just use the one posted by Sgt.A Walter which is what I'll do but just letting you know :) (also bump to keep this topic on :D)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:01:24 PM by bobafet5 »

Walter asked for his help, ugh people like ^ make me want to rip my keyboard in pieces. Look in OP or other got through all these pages, 1 - 55.

walter is a lazy forget who doesn't give a stuff about his guns and refuses to fix silly errors or make his guns visually appealing.