Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81444 times)

Also, Iban, how would you feel about bicycle player vehicles?
The green bike rides faster than the orange, but the orange jumps higher.
How much Pokemon do you play?  :cookieMonster:

Also, that'd be awesome.

How much Pokemon do you play?  :cookieMonster:

Also, that'd be awesome.
only the games :P
well I can send it to you right now so you can see if they ride well enough, or wait and get it through RTB.

The bikes would provide a nice cheap means of transportation, but of course they can't compare to the protection and speed of a car.

yeah I can't get vehicles ingame correctly, they always have serious problems, also, almost done with interior

only the games :P
well I can send it to you right now so you can see if they ride well enough, or wait and get it through RTB.

The bikes would provide a nice cheap means of transportation, but of course they can't compare to the protection and speed of a car.
Yeah, send it through. Put it on RTB. The vehicle system works with the consideration some vehicles will not exist.

I'm going to have to stop taking ideas for awhile. I have a massive backlog I need to sort through.

:)
I had a dream last night I was elected pres. and I was best ever and I always won :D

Just remember the plan.

what do you think Iban, possible use?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:42:50 PM by soba »

what do you think Iban, possible use?
ICE CREAM TRUCK BUSINESS

/

?

Wait, that guy was home!?

Brb, gotta get a new truck.

EDIT

why don't you guys just recolor the other shotgun though for consistancy sake? or use that base model and lengthen the barrel or something. I don't really see the point of having two different similarly looking shotguns.

My #1 pet peeve is inconsistency. Seriously. Do this.

DOUBLE EDIT
Quote from: CityRPG
Clues tend to collect around shady lots were lots of illegal activity happens,
Quote from: CityRPG
shady lots were lots of

Fix dat plawcks, kay thax bie

TRIPLE TOAST

Out of curiosity, do you have a seperate BL_ID for the sake of getting the CityRPG's Server name right? You know, separate from Iban. If not, I have an extra 9k ID I could donate for the sake of saving Iban from having his name stolen while he changes it to CityRPG to host the server.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:52:24 PM by Qore »

Out of curiosity, do you have a seperate BL_ID for the sake of getting the CityRPG's Server name right? You know, separate from Iban. If not, I have an extra 9k ID I could donate for the sake of saving Iban from having his name stolen while he changes it to CityRPG to host the server.

Long, long overdue bug fixes:

1. Removed Kill Icons ousting murderers from chat.
2. The dead can no longer talk (connecting clients still can).
3. Added a cool "fade to black" feature upon death to further help prevent meta-gaming that will reveal stealthy murderers unfairly.