Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 46958 times)

I don't think I really told him anything about you.

He went from being completely in love with you to calling you an ugly whore because you blocked him.

Which is exactly what happened when I blocked him. xD

Jimmg is cute.

I haven't seen pictures of Bisjac.

Because Bisjac is a G.I.R.L. (Girl In Real Life)

Yeah I was kinda mad at her for trashing me so I said some things. I didn't do it though, because I'm not a bad person.

Unlike Mr. Iban, who said he wanted to cut off my clitoris and my hands when I said I would never, ever date him.
Why he get so mad?
If he was nicer he may get a girlfriend.

Also. Bisjac is 100% man ;D i know that from experience.
and.
wasnt there a murderer back in the 1600's who cut out womens vaginal insides? I remember watching a movie and almost puking lol.
People are weird~

DICTATION: AUTISTIBOT_WRITE|STORIE|VORE|STAWKING

QUERY:AUTISTIBOT_WHY_EXIST|BABY|BURN|true

So wait, how is Iban posting from jail?

Wasn't actually arrested I think.

Im cuuute, im cuuuute guys im cuuute

Why he get so mad?
If he was nicer he may get a girlfriend.

Also. Bisjac is 100% man ;D i know that from experience.
and.
wasnt there a murderer back in the 1600's who cut out womens vaginal insides? I remember watching a movie and almost puking lol.
People are weird~
Jack the ripper

* SpreadsPlague snuggles

There is no reaction image powerful enough to describe this topic, instead I'm just going to crawl into a dark corner and cry myself to sleep, if that's even possible at this point.

* SpreadsPlague snuggles

There is no reaction image powerful enough to describe this topic, instead I'm just going to crawl into a dark corner and cry myself to sleep, if that's even possible at this point.
stuff just keeps getting weirder

hot

you better hope I never come to southern america  :cookieMonster:

I really wish I woulda saved the chatlogs. Moreso than the vore stories he cooked up, he'd come up with new ways he'd kill me every time I:

-didn't give him a handbra picture
-didn't give him any loveual pictures
-didn't give him my address
-said he couldn't visit me IRL
-said he couldn't have love with my friends
-said I didn't love him
-said I'd never love him
-said he was fat
-made a fat joke
-made a being-poor joke
-made a highschool dropout joke
-made a college dropout joke

I remember after he found out my last name, he said that he'd show up to my house while I was at school, shoot my dad, and wait for me to get home. Then he'd subdue me, cut off each individual digit with a knife heated in hot grease so that it'd cauterize as it cut and I wouldn't bleed out. Then he'd cut off my clitoris and my labia, and then rape my ass until I shat myself. Then he'd just leave me to starve to death or something once all my appendages and my genitals were sliced off and he'd beaten me sufficiently.

I mean, I woulda went to the police if I wasn't falling out my chair laughing at him.

Probably from the prison library.

Prolly for the best.

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH,

SLEEP IS A COMMODIIIITY

A PR ACTICAL MAN SUCH AS YOU

NEEDS NOT THESE

TRIFLES

I was really mad that day.