Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17140 times)

also fun fact: the us constitution was written on paper made with marijuana

Oh god lol.

Mental addictions are pretty strong on the weak minded (the majority of pot users).
Nice generalization there.

Smoke from weed can cause cancer, but there's no way it's worse than the stuff they put in cigarettes. It loving astounds me that cigarette companies are allowed to cram all those bullstuff ingredients in a cigarette even though they're nothing but poison and yet weed is illegal.

hey guys i dont like weed so its automatically bad without needing proof LOL

My dad had to live with a bunch of pot heads back in the 60's & 70's, that's all the proof I need.

My dad had to live with a bunch of pot heads back in the 60's & 70's, that's all the proof I need.
HIPPIES

Smoke from weed can cause cancer, but there's no way it's worse than the stuff they put in cigarettes. It loving astounds me that cigarette companies are allowed to cram all those bullstuff ingredients in a cigarette even though they're nothing but poison and yet weed is illegal.
The government can make money off it.

not at all actually. no.

Been studies that it does the exact opposite in that it kills cancer cells.

Two dudes are bad, all the people who use the drug are bad!

The majority meaning not all.
Not that you can ever be completely smart if you do drugs.
and yes cigarettes are bad to

not at all actually. no.

Yeah, actually it is. He's seen them live a crappy life after they got addicted to it.

HIPPIES

They got pretty messed up.

Not that you can ever be completely smart if you do drugs.
It takes smart people to see past the hollow lies the government forces down your throat and see the danger (hint: lack thereof) in marijuana.

hey guys i dont like weed so its automatically bad without needing proof LOL
he doesn't need to prove it because others already have
granted just like cocaine and alcohol it has good uses but when used wrong for stuff like getting high and having fun it is bad

when you think about it, it's ironic, we have tons of worse stuff out there thats legal and full of big industries like beer and cigarretes yet marijuana which isnt as destructive physically is still illegal

It takes smart people to see past the hollow lies the government forces down your throat and see the danger (hint: lack thereof) in marijuana.
Sorry for a second there I thought you said there's nothing wrong with inhaling bad chemicals into your body.